Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Hello- All Occasion Card Using CTMH Supplies

Hello friends!  How are you?  I heart that a lot of people are having COVID again; so please take care of yourself and your family.  A lot of people are sicker than they were before with previous COVID.  I am glad now that I had the 2nd booster in May.  Maybe it will protect me for a little while.  

I created 30 cards a few months ago, for my sister. She creates poems and gives my cards with her poems to her family and friends.  This is one of those I created for her.  I also created a few that I loved to use myself; but I don't recall which ones were mine or hers.  Lol!  I try not to create any cards exactly alike another.

The paper products were CTMH; which has gone out of business as of June 30.  The dies are from a variety of crafting companies and listed below.

 


Hello Card - For All Occasion


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.

Dies
Butterfly - Joy Crafts
Border dies - Pretty Pink Posh Borders
Ovals - Just Rite Stitched Ovals
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
Small heart inside - CTMH Stitched hearts (retired)

Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss X7238B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Periwinkle, Blush (retired)
Sentiment outside - (Hello) CTMH A Garden A1119 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love B1504 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Periwinkle, Black




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - Season's Delights or ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies (Choose 1 or all 3) (No limit)
 (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit?) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (8 of 8) (Monday)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  (Other Date)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)
The Crafters Café Challenge Blog - ATG w/Option (No limit)






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the paper and that gorgeous butterfly!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty and delicate design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out with the pretty paper and gorgeous butterfly. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the patterned paper is so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria