Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sending Hugs Using Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing something fun.  It is heating up again in Southern CA.  LOL!  I hope you are having cooler weather wherever you are.  

I created this mini slimline several months ago and forgot to post it.  I used Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala; which I absolutely love.  It can be used for any occasion.  I need to create more cards with this little guy.  

Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala



Close Up View



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets

Image and sentiment on front - Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Paper - CTMH Mix In July/August Paper X9050 (double sided)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Good Vibes - D2140 (Hey there Hi Hello)

Copic Markers 
Koala - C00, C0, RV00
Tree - E50, E51
Flowers - Y11, Y15
Leaves - YG11, YG13




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8)
Colorful Options Challenge - Yellow-Green/Rainbow (2 of 3) (Sunday)
The Corrosive Challenge - ATG (2 of 4)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Masculine (2 of 3)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Any Medium (2 of 3)
    Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (7 of 8) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 6)  (Friday)
  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Doodles (2 of 5)  (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG or Outdoor (2 of 6) (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10)
 (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (2 of 8) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Spots/Stripes (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Challenges - ATG (1 of 1)
Your Scrapbook Place - ATG (2 of 3)






CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card, always love seeing a Koala, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your cute Koala card with us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month. Lisa J DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this image! Great card, and thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The koala is so cute! I love the sunny yellow colour too. Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria