Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sending Love Using Conie Fong Succulent & Cactus Bundle Digital Stamps

Hello friends!  How are you?  It is 109 degrees here today, yesterday was 115 and day before 113!  So hot!  I cannot believe this heat.  I hope you are cooler wherever you are.  

I am using this adorable set of Conie Fong Succulents & Cactus Bundle; which you can find on Etsy at link above.  I am in love with these cute little cactus with the faces.  I love plants and I do love a good succulent and cactus at our house.  There are 12 different images in this set; so you have half with faces and half without faces.  

You can also visit Conie Fong "Draw With Conie'" YouTube channel and draw them yourself.  I am really bad at drawing; but I have tried drawing some of her images.  I think I will stick to using her digital images; rather than attempting to draw anything else.  These do look quite easy to draw; but even that doesn't help me.  I have a daughter who can draw very well; but not me.  Lol!  


Sending Love Card Using 

Conie Fong Succulents & Cactus Bundle







Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies 
Frame outside - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Pierced Chain Rectangles
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
Hearts inside - Gina Marie Designs

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Raspberry
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Bunny Tulips
Sentiment inside - CTMH Everyday Magic S2001 

Copic Markers
Cactus - YG11, YG13
Yellow Pot - Y11, Y13
Yellow flower - Y11, Y17
Hat - E50, E51, BG11, BG32
Wood plant holder - E50, E53, E55
Large succulent - BG10, BG11, RV25
Small succulent - BG11, YG11
Flower & Pink Pot - RV17, RV25



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday) ???   
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (1 of 3)
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)                       
 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Cut It Up Challenge - What is in your Garden? (1 of 3)
Creations In Pink Challenge - ATG with pink (2 of 3) (Thursday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) 
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 4)  (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - ATG w/coloring (No limit)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (7 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Colorful Options Challenge - Bold Colors (No limit)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies  (Flowers on top of 2 cactus) (No limit)





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. A fun Cacti image, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and beautiful! Tahnks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love that border die!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamp set! So, so cute. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Love your sentiment, too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria