Friday, March 3, 2023

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Snow Globe Wishes with CTMH products

Hello friends!   I hope you are all doing well.  The weather has been insane across the US, snow in areas that never have snow and so much rain that it has flooded many places in CA.  We had over 10 inches of rain in the first 24 hrs. of a 4 day rain.  

I wanted to color this sweet image as soon as I saw her; but life got in the way.  LOL!  I love her hair and she is just gorgeous.  This is Conie Fong Snow Globe Wishes and she can be used for many occasions.  Snow Globes are not just for Christmas; and the person you are sending it to does not have to live in an area with snow. LOL!  I am using this fabulous image for a birthday card for my daughter.  Those are deer on the bottom, not reindeer.  LOL!  


Conie Fong Snow Globe Wishes



 
Close Up View


 
Inside Card
Using CTMH Health, Love and Happiness A1286
The die and the card base inside matches the blues outside. (Photo made it look more blue green; but it isn't.)  




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Stitched Ovals - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Ovals
Poinsettia - Gina Marie Designs Poinsettia Dies
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion
Frame Inside - Gina Marie Designs Lacey Lattice Circle Dies

Paper - CTMH Oh Deer! X7214B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Crystal Blue both sides (retired), Lemonade (light side)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Health, Love and Happiness A1286
Glitter on Snow Globe - Stickles Star Dust
Dots - Gina Marie Designs Snowy Mountain Dots

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, YR23
Eyes - B00, BG53
Nails & Lips - RV00
Poinsettia in hair - B000, B00, BG53
Greenery in hair - YG11, YG13
Berries - E50, E51

Snow Globe Colors
Trees - YG17, white gel pen
Scarf, hat - B000, BG53, white gel pen
Snow - B00, White Gel pen
Snowman nose - Y17
Base of globe - B000, B00, BG53


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Dare2BArtzy Challenge - Love (Lots of love in this BD card) (1 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
                 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - ATG/See Challenge for topics (2 of 3)  
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (2 old items: paper stash, bling from stash and dies are all from stash (don't know the approx. ages of items - sorry) (1 of 5) Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - Color Palette's (Palette 2) (4 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2303 – Precious Moments


CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card, great colouring, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Pick a Pallette challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and adorable card! Coloring is super!
    Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles and I look forward to seeing you soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - I love how you coloured her hair! Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Gloria! Thanks for playing at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and elegant, lovely colors and beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, your card is beautiful!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday chalenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful . Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring and design Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria