Sunday, November 5, 2023

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Little Gift Girl Elf digital image

Hello friends!   How are you?  Can you believe it is still in the 80's here in Southern CA?  My friend in Wisconsin had 3 inches of snow at her house a few days ago.  

I created this card using Cricut Design Space by following a YouTube video created by Katrina Brown DT with Conie Fong Art & Design.  She has several Cricut videos for anyone wanting to learn new techniques.  Here is the link to Katrina's video that I used to help me create this card.  I made my image 4 inches instead of the larger version on the video; but all the calculations still remain the same.  

 

Conie Fong Little Gift Girl Elf

Here is the link for all 3 of the Christmas Girl Elves



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Shaped Card & Elf - Using Cricut Design Space with Conie Fong Little Gift Girl Elf - PNG format
Merry Christmas Sentiment front - Conie Fong Wreath Penguin
Inside sentiment frame - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Squares

ImageConie Fong Little Gift Girl Elf part of a set of 3 or sold individually- 
Paper - CTMH Oh Deer X7214B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Sentiment inside - CTMH Merry Little Christmas A1312 (new)
Sentiment on front - Conie Fong Wreath Penguin
Snowflake Sequins on front - CTMH Loose Sequins Snowflake Z4319 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Sea Glass (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23, YR21
Clothes, hat, shoes, gift, ribbon - BG10, BG11, RV10, RV21


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (2 of 8)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year - Christmas or Halloween (1 of 5)
  My Time To Craft Challenge - Fun Fold Technique (Used Cricut to create this shaped card) (1 of 3) 
  The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (1 of 3) 
                       Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act 1 (No limit) (Thursday)
                      The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 5)
                          Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - ATG (older paper & older sentiment) - No limit (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)







CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card..gorgeous colours too thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty colour palette for a winter card, many thanks for joining in with our new November theme at We Love Stamping challenge and also this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorably cute and love the mix of pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card with this nice color combo, perfect for the sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful that the edge of the image is being used for an offset panel or fold!! This topic always intimidates me. I like the look of complex card structures, but I don't want to do them! :) Kudos to you for creating this beauty and for sharing at MTTC!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I love your coloring too. We are looking for a few extra Design Team members. Please email me if you are interested in being a DT at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute and such a pretty colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love your coloring and the color combination you chose...thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Supercute elf and love the colors you have used and pretty sentiments. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore 117 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria