Thursday, August 22, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Flutterby Daisy

Hello friends!  How is life treating you?  It is still super hot here in Southern CA and we have humidity; which is so rare.  I am still having my daily headaches/migraines and can't seem to figure out what is causing them.  I hope you are handling the heat better than me, even with air conditioning it is not comfortable inside my craft room. The sun sets on the craft room side of the house; so it continues to get hotter and hotter during the day.  

I finally finished all 47 cards for my sister Alice and she has received them safely.  I had time to color this adorable image, Conie Fong "Flutterby Daisy".  This is one of my favorite images.  Conie also has this sweet image without the Daisy; which is called "Butterfly Daisy".  


Happy Birthday Using Conie Fong "Flutterby Daisy"





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies

Frames front - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Single Butterflies - Memory Box
Butterfly Border - Crafters Companion 
Frame Inside - Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics B
Heart inside - Gina Marie Designs

Paper - CTMH Celebrate Mix-In X9003
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mint, Peach
Sentiment outside - CTMH Just To Say D1629
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Good Vibes D2140
Stickles - Ranger Star Dust
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles and Dots Teal
Ink - CTMH Black and also Versa Fine Black

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Daisy & Flowers in hair - BG10, BG11
Dress & Wings - RV00, R11, R20, R21
Butterfly - BG10, R00, R11, R20, R21
Eye - BG10


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - These are a few of my favorite things (3 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds/Butterflies/Blooms (3 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Sentiment/ATG (3 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
                                 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (5 of 6)   (Friday)
      The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Butterflies (other options)(3 of 3) 
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (1 of 6) (Wednesday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - Summer Fun (Butterflies/flowers are summer fun to me) (No limit) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Use a sentiment (2 of 3)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 8)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  
Creatilicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Florals (No limit)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - One or more Butterflies (1 of 3)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Summer (No limit)



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at penny’s papercrafty challenge. GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, my favourite colour combo so ticks all the boxes!! Thank youfor sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful card, the sweetest little fairy, fabulous colouring and such pretty colours and papers. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful image and colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at We love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and colouring, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that truly is a lovely image and your colouring is superb. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria, you have been busy! 47 cards is a big order. Love the colours and dies you have used with the fairy. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this card. It's so beautiful and adorable. I love projects when attention is given to the inside of a card - matching the panel. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and I love the colors on this one! Thanks for playing along with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the coral/turquoise color combo on this card, and the sweet little fairy has been colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and I love these gorgeous colours together!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so very pretty - what a lovely card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this this month at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria