Friday, February 23, 2024

Just Saying Hello Card Using Conie Fong Cat with Balloons

Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  It is supposed to rain again Sunday.  I can't believe how much rain we have had this past 2 months.  Normally, Southern CA goes a year between rains.  Take time to do something fun.

Conie Fong Art & Design has created a free Draw With Conie YouTube series teaching you how to draw.  It is a fun way to learn to draw.  Conie has been adding some of the images to her Etsy store.  This Cat With Balloons is one of her new images, that the DT are sharing this weekend.  I love this sweet image and it was very easy to color.  I haven't colored much since November, I think.  I need to learn how to color all over again.  Lol! 

Conie Fong Cat with Balloon
Just Saying Hello (All Occasion card)




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Outside - Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle 
Frame Inside - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Slimline Rectangles
Hearts inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts (retired) (Royal purple color/looks blue on photo)

Paper - CTMH I Want Candy CC10232 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade light side, Royal
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wished for You C1993 (retired)

Copic Markers
Cat - C00, C0, C01, RV00
Balloons - 
Purple Balloon: V12, V15, V17; 
Yellow Balloon: Y11, Y13, Y15 and 
Pink Balloon: RV00, RV10, RV21


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add A Heart (Hearts inside) (3 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bright colors (2 of 3)
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Masculine or Feminine - Why (I love making feminine cards.  I am not very good at creating the masculine cards) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)
               Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG using paper (3 of 3)  (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Love (Sending any card is love, sentiment inside is love) (3 of 3)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
 (Tuesday)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - AG/Dots/Stripes (I used stripes on card) (3 of 3) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)




Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, that little kitty is just too cute, I love the adorable face. Great card too Gloria, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your background papers match "purr-fectly" to your adorable scene....just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, your card is a great example of the CaS style and I love your cute cat! Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS design, Gloria -a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this lovely feminie card with us at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria