Monday, October 23, 2023

Anniversary Card Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  Are you doing well?  I have been having some health challenges; but it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to deal with technical issues as well.  LOL!  Both my computer have been having issues at the same time.  I thought they were fixed; but they are not.  So frustrating.  

The original card was created by a fellow CTMH Consultant, Liz; so I cased it.  There were two cards and I have shared one that I cased and this is the 2nd one.  I love her style.  I have used this awesome stamp and thin cuts several times; and just love it.  

 

CTMH Anniversary Card

Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 

 



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 

Sentiment frame front - CTMH Stitched Fancy Brackets Z3686 
Flowers on front - CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 (Stamp Only is C1988)

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya (LS)
Sentiment front - CTMH It's The Little Things - Cardmaking CC12311 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Papaya (Z5014) 
Dots - CTMH Dots Red Z4626 (includes circles, hearts, stars)

Colored Pencils - I used colors from 3 different sets which include - CTMH Bright & Vivid Z7039, CTMH Perfect Portrait Z7037 and CTMH Natural Landscape Z7038.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


We Love 2 Create Challenge - ATG Mixed Media (Copic Markers & Stickles)   (No limit) (Sunday)
   Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
                                                          (Thursday) 
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option Yellow/Green/Orange (6 of 6) (Wednesday)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (10 of 10)  
Passion for Markers Challenge - Dies/punches (No limit) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Monday)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Use Your Stuff (3 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)



Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. A nice design for a pretty floral card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty bouquet and a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with pretty colors. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week. A new challenge is now up for you to play along with, if you wish too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful design, Gloria.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I am just loving the soft colors on this. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Thanksgiving card Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color choices for a lovely Autumn card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria