Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Sending You Love Floral Card

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I am heartsick that the residents of Southern FL are going to be hit by another Hurricane.  Please keep them in your thoughts and say a prayer for them.  I used to live in FL and we had to leave town several times for Hurricanes.  Hurricane Aaron, a category 5 was one of them; so I understand how they feel.  

I created a lot of cards using this fabulous digital paper and clipart.  Anne Constantly-Carding has changed her site; so click on her name for the new link.  I am in awe of these two sets that work so well together.  I created 22 or more cards; but finally decided I had to stop for a while.  The combinations I could use were endless.  Lol!  They are even more stunning in person.


Sending You Love Card



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.

Dies 
Single Stitched circle - Crafters Companion
Double stitched circle - Cottage Cutz
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Papers & Flowers - Anne Constantly Carding - Gills Floral Arrangement Part 1 & Part 2
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Champagne, New England Ivy
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It With Flowers Stamp & TC Z7116
Sentiment inside - CTMH Capture The Day - A1165
Ribbon - Celebrate It
Ink - CTMH New England Ivy, Tangerine (flowers inside)
Flowers inside - CTMH Flowers Are Like Friends C1986



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG or Autumn (2 of 3)
               A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Falling Leaves (2 of 3)
                Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (4 of 5)  
      Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 4) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (2 of 6)
       Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
Try It On Tuesday - Autumn Magic (Autumn colors) (No limit) (Tuesday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (2 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option Animal - (No limit)


                                    


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria