Thursday, July 25, 2024

Hello - All Occasion Card

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is over 100 degrees here again today.  I feel so bad for everyone dealing with such hot temperatures.  There are still so many fires and storm issues in the US.  I know overseas has had some bad weather too; but I don't see those every day, like I do living in US.  It is so sad.  I hope you are able to find time to craft or do something else that you love.

I am still creating cards for my sister Alice; but this one is for my friends and family.  I made her one similar; because once I finished this card, I had to keep it.  Lol!  That is a problem with creating for others; because when I see them finished, I have trouble not wanting to keep them all.  I am so in love with these digital papers and clip art.  It sure saves time with not having to color and I can create a lot of cards and never run out of paper; because it is digital.  I still have a few more patterned papers that I have not used from the set.  

Hello All Occasion Card

Using Anne Constantly-Carding paper and clip art sets - Gill's Floral Arrangements Part One and Gill's Floral Arrangements Part Two





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.

Dies
Frame Inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

 Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Desert Rose (both light and dark sides)
Hello Sentiment outside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & TC Z4263
Sentiment & Bird inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011
Ink - CTMH Desert Rose



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
 Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies (Choose 1 or all 3)  (No limit)
 (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit?) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (7 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
The Crafters Café Challenge Blog - ATG w/Option (No limit)





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

4 comments:

  1. This card is also amazing! I love that background! Thank you for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers! I love the inside - it's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and lovely image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gloria - Ann's kits are so pretty and versatile.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria