Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sympathy Card Using CTMH Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts and CTMH Cherish Cardmaking Stamp

Hello friends.  I hope you are doing well.  It is above 100 daily now.  I sure hope this heat wave ends soon.  Please stay cool and hydrated.  I hope the weather is cooler at your place.

I created several cards at one time; but didn't get them posted.  This one uses the wonderful CTMH Layered Butterflies thin cuts CC52115; which includes 5 thin cuts and are still available.  I seem to always need sympathy cards; so I created several at one time.  The paper is from Chelsea Gardens (retired); but the sentiment on the outside is still available with the fabulous flower and it is CTMH Cherish Cardmaking Stamp C1958.

CTMH Sympathy Card

Using CTMH Layered Butterflies thin cuts CC52115



Close Up View


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Butterfly with Shadow front - CTMH Layered Butterflies thin cuts CC52115
Frame inside - My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax #2

Papers - CTMH Chelsea Gardens X7230B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Juniper
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Julep Z3609 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH With Heartfelt Sympathy D1919 (retired)
Butterfly inside - CTMH Your Beautiful Self B1516 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Juniper
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                       My Time To Craft Challenge - Die cuts (1 of 3)   (Friday)       
  (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful (3 of 5)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (7 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)   (Other Date)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the design - you used some of my favourite papers! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a challenging time with Sympathy cards, however you hit it out of the park with this one. I love just the little bit of glitter paper, to give it that extra touch. Thank you so much for joining and I look forward to seeing you again on the front porch at 613 Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome card, it's a elegant design, perfect for these kinds of cards. A great job. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sympathy card! They are always difficult to make but love the symbolic butterfly on this one. The paper is so pretty! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a comforting Sympathy card, which are always the most difficult to make. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria