Wednesday, May 1, 2024

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Little Mermaid

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is having time to craft or do things that you love.  It is getting warmer in Southern CA.  Summer is coming early here.

I created this card with Conie Fong Little Mermaid; which is new in her Etsy Store.  Isn't she adorable.  You can also learn how to draw a simple mermaid at Draw With Conie on YouTube Conie also has a Draw With Conie Facebook group to share your drawings and to keep you updated on her new videos.  Learning to draw is fun for the whole family.  


All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Little Mermaid



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  I will continue to share the CTMH product names and numbers, for those who might already own them.  

Dies

Frame on front - Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline
Large Shell - CTMH At The Beach - Z3972
Small shells - fussy cut from CTMH At The Beach Z3972

Paper - Creative Fabrika Ocean Satin Paper 2 digital paper
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon
Sentiment front - Conie Fong Twinkle Emily digital sentiment
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220
ShellsCTMH At The Beach - Z3972
Dots - CTMH Melon Dots Z4635

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23, YR23
Top - V01, V12, V15
Tail - BG23, BG32, BG34, V01?
Shells - E50, E53, R20, R21, RV42, R32, RV00


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (Use Stencil) (2 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)      
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Boy (1 of 3) (Friday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
    The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)  (Wednesday)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Fantasy (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (1 of 8)


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  You will still see me using their products for as long as I have supplies.  Lol!  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


9 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little mermaid and a colorful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this little mermaid, a beautifully coloured and very colourful card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet little mermaid has been colored beautifully and I love the background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for sharing her with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is lovely as is your coloring...just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Creative Crafters
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mermaid is so cute and beautifully colored. So glad you joined The Creative Crafters. Arlene, D.T

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and I do love mermaids.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria