Friday, October 20, 2023

Thank You Card Using CTMH October Stamp of the Month (with or without thin cuts)

Hello friends!  Another day is gone.  I hope you are doing well.  There is not much going on here at my place; which is a good thing.  Lol!  I ate some bad food from a restaurant and was sick all day Wednesday; but better now.  It is supposed to be 94 today; but cooling down to 85 tomorrow.  I sure hope so.  I hope you are not constantly fighting mosquitos like we are inside our home.  I can't get much done when they are swarming around me.  I was covered with over 13 bites on each leg for several weeks now.  I have been covering myself from head to toe with sweats and trying to keep from overheating.  Lol!

I created 2 cards with these adorable owls and this is the second one.  I wanted to use this particular owl flying; so I thought our CTMH Cloud Background would be great for that.  I kept with the fall theme for the leaves.  I do love the leaves and the gorgeous rainbow of colors in the fall.  The Owls and branch are part of the October Stamp of the Month "From Owl of Us" and comes with or without thin cuts (dies).  This is the first time we have had an option for thin cuts with our SOTM.  It is very exciting to have this option.

CTMH Thank you Card

Using CTMH Cloud Background CC9228 & October SOTM (see below)

The October SOTM ends at the end of Oct.



Inside Card
Using the same Owl SOTM for sentiment inside



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Cloud Background - CTMH Cloud Background CC9228
Owl with Tree branch - CTMH October SOTM with or without Thin cuts (See below)
Hi sentiment on front - CTMH Simple Serif Uppercase Thin Cuts Z3760 (retired)

Owl with Tree branch & Sentiment inside - CTMH October SOTM with or without Thin cuts (See below)
Paper for "Hi" and inside - CTMH Mix In (Jul-Aug) X9050 (retired)
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Carolina (retired)
Stars - CTMH Loose Sequins (Silver) Z4304 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Carolina (retired)

Copic Markers
Owl - C00, C0, C1, C2, Y11, Y15
Branch & leaves - E50, E53, YG11, YR21 



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


 Stamping Sensations Challenge - Autumn/ATG (3 of 3)  (Sunday)
      (Saturday)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - O is for Owl (1 of 3) (Friday)
My Time To Craft Challenge - Autumn Leaves (1 of 3) 
   The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Fall/leaves) (2 of 3)  
      Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG + Favorite Color Combo (yellow/blue       (3 of 3)  (Thursday) 
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option Yellow/Green/Orange (4 of 6) (Wednesday)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (8 of 10)  
Passion for Markers Challenge - Dies/punches (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - ATG/It's Alive (2 of 3)  
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Use Your Stuff (1 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Let's Go Cute (No limit)




Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I love how you've played with the blue cardstock to create the sky and that little owl is super cute. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little owl and lovely card Gloria! I've been plagued with what we call "noseeums"...tiny gnats and I think it's because of all the rain we've had. I use Zevo Insect Spray, it's good stuff. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet owl card. I'm so glad you've entered it into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Best of luck to you in this and the other challenges you've entered. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute image and fun scene using those lovely cloud dies in the background. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A adorable owl and pretty colors. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week. A new challenge is now up for you to play along with, if you wish too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Let's go Cute challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully you'll get some relief from the heat and the mosquitos soon. We're heading into a cold snap here in Oregon. I am so smitten with our owl creation. It's one of my favorite animals. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your owl is so cute! I just love your cute card!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria