Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Just For You Card Using Conie Fong Princess Aria Fairytale Cottage digital image

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It has cooled off a lot in Southern CA with the lows in the 30's and the highs in the 50's.  We had rain for 5 weeks (a few days off here and there); and I thought we were done for a while. 

I colored this image in Sept 2020; but had not made a card with it yet.  I finally created a card using Conie Fong "Princess Aria Fairytale Cottage"; but I can't decide the sentiment I want to use inside.  I am going to wait until I know who the card goes to before adding the sentiment inside.  I love this image and want to color it again.  It is gorgeous and fun to color.

Conie Fong Princess Aria Fairytale Cottage
This image comes as both JPG and PNG format
PNG can be cut on cutting machines and used to layer images



Close Up View


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies - Frame - Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics A

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Honey Butter
Ink - CTMH Black
Bling - Gina Marie Designs

Copic Markers; but didn't write down colors.  Not sure why I don't have them. Sorry.  



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping - Favorite Colors (Yellow/Teal) (2 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                                    Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)                                                               Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (Critter) (1 of 3) (Friday
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (Honey Butter cardstock new) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATC w/option (2 of 8) (Monday)
Crafting Happiness Challenge - Celebrations (Celebrating You) (No limit noted)
Inspiration Station Challenge - Photo Inspiration (This photo reminds me of the outdoors and enjoying birds and nature)  (No limit)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. A pretty card. Many thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautifully coloured image Gloria, and a delightful card you have made from her
    Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping January Challnege
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really delightful image and your colouring is perfection, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping and also our Winter Blues theme at Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene. You've made an awesome job with the colouring. I love the little touches of green, they're perfect to create contrast with the white background and the stamp. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    This is really sweet!! I love the blue
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART January 2023 Linky challenge and/or The DL.ART Thankful Thursday #314 Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT morgan's art world

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Gloria. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so very grateful for your participation. have a wonderful week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, Gloria! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria, a beautiful card with a lovely scene behind the little girl. Love the blue cottage in the woods. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and lovely! love your card! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card! Your coloring of the darling image is amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Gloria - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your image is colored very skillfully and your card is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria