Friday, October 6, 2023

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Spring Flowers

Hello friends!   I hope you are all doing well.  It cooled a few days and now it is back up in the 90's and getting hotter.  I think it is going to top 100 today.  We have crazy weather here on the West Coast.  I have friends on the East coast who have much colder weather than we do. 

I didn't realize that I had not used this adorable Conie Fong "Spring Flowers" image yet; so I created this mini slimline card.  I love orange and teal together and she is so pretty with her basket of flowers. I need more birthday cards; so I am trying to get more created.


Birthday Card Using Conie Fong "Spring Flowers"



Close Up View





Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Front - Gina Marie Designs Mini Slimline Pleated Lace Rectangles
Frame inside - Pink Fresh Mini Slimline Essential Bundle

Paper - CTMH Mix In May-June X9040
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side Lagoon
Sentiment on front - Conie Fong Dandelion Wishes
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wise Guy Birthday C1662 (retired)
Ink - Versa Fine Black
Bling - CTMH Orange & Yellow Dots Z4632 (new colors - Z7008)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00,
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23
Hat - YR61, YR00
Dress - YR61, YR65
Leaves - YG13
Flowers in Basket - BG11, YR65, BG13
Basket - E50, E53
Headband & Ribbon - BG11, YR65


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Let's Go Cute (No limit)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Mood Board (orange color) (1 of 3)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (7 of 8)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)    
   My Time To Craft Challenge - In The Garden (1 of 3) (Friday)    
 Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act 1 (No limit) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (3 of 8)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)

  


NEW and Exciting - Choose with or without thin cuts!

We are super excited that some of our CTMH SOTM will now come with Thin Cuts.  Please read the instructions on our SOTM promotion page by clicking link above.  
$5 with a $50 purchase; or you can pay full price for SOTM only at $19.95 without a minimum purchase.  

SOTM and thin cuts is $22.95 with a $50 purchase or $37.95 without a minimum purchase.




All shaded areas are thin cuts


CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image - so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and Teal are lovely together and your SL card is so sweet. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coloring and color combination, Gloria! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an adorable image and you have given her an Autumnal feel with the use of those colours, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, Gloria, this is so precious! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card Gloria - love your wonderful vibrant colouring of the wee girl.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at We Love Stamping this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Gloria - gorgeous image, colours and colouring and lovely sentiments. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Gloria! Love this image and the orange just pops. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this image, great coloring and design. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted, Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria