Saturday, April 15, 2023

Thinking Of You Card Using Conie Fong Rosealea Mermaid

Hello friends!   How are you?  I don't know what your weather is; but we were having upper 80's for our temperatures; and then it dropped into the upper 60's on Wednesday.  Now it is trending towards hot again.  It is too soon for summer.  I really like the cooler temps in the 60's is my preference.  I love to see all the plants blooming and new life showing up on them every day. 

I am sharing my latest creation using the New Release  - Conie Fong "Rosealea Mermaid and Sentiment Bundle".  I love this sweet image and you can use her for all occasions.  I am using her for a Thinking of You card.  I will probably keep her for myself for a while.  She is just stunning and I love the digital paper I used for her.  


Conie Fong "Rosealea Mermaid and Sentiment Bundle"

The colors are as close as I could get.  They are lavender, purple, blue violet and shades or blue greens.



Inside Card

The cardstock is an Emerald green; which matches the card; but my photos do not show the correct colors.


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 

Card Front - Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A
Inside of card - Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics B
Thinking of You - Crafters Companion

Paper - Creative Fabrica Ocean Satin Paper 2 digital Paper 
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Emerald (retired), Sea Glass inside (retired)
Ink inside - CTMH Emerald (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Irish Blessings D2095
Gems Purple Gina Marie Designs Halloween Enamel Dots
Gems BluegreenGina Marie Designs Lemon Squeeze Gloss

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - BG10, BG11, BG23
Lips - RV00
Eyes - BV11
Dots - RV10
Top, Skirt, Tail - BG11, BG23, BV02
Large Shell - E50, E51, E53
Small Shell - BV00, BV01
Starfish - Y15, Y17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
  As You Like It Challenge - Gems or Pearls (Why? I use gems because they are flatter and easier to mail; but I love pearls too.)(1 of 3)
                 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday)
                        Cut It Up Challenge - Starts w/a B (B for Blue) (2 of 3)
      The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See list (fav color combo)(2 of 3) 
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (2 of 5)Thursday)
Through the Purple Haze - For Girls (2 of 3)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Passion For Markers Challenge - Pretty Pastels (1 of 3)
Try It On Tuesday - Hello Spring (Beautiful bright colors) (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Beautiful bright colors)(2 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Mirtillamente Challenge Blog - List/Fishes (1 of 5)
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Theme Park Related (Splash/Little Mermaid/Disney) (No limit)
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge - Anything Mystical/Magical (1 of 3)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Spring (Colors of Spring) (1 of 3)







Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2304 – Sweet Tweets



CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

23 comments:

  1. Many thanks for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge with your lovely under-water card design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fairy and the Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Gloria. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, Such a pretty image and so well colored. Thanks for sharing this lovely card at Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mermaid card!! The coloring is so magical! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! We love mermaids! --Becca/owner and DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty background for you wonderful mermaid. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hugs, Sandy Dt member 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pretty underwater style paper is the perfect background for this Connie Fong mermaid, Gloria and fabulous colouring too...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is imaginative colouring lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love the underwater background and your colours are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! 💙💙 this! Such a cute image & scene. Your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful creation, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons. We really do appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, the colors and image are so pretty and a perfect match for one another. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful array of colours under the water, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  14. The image is gorgeous and I love your background! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Starts with a B Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the colours very much and your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card!
    Love your color combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful creation thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. Such lovely colors. Excellent job in coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card, love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Gloria - love the background you've created and the sentiment too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG!! that background is amazing with that image. Simply magnificent. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/



    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria