Sunday, March 19, 2023

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Rabbit Holding Daffodil and CTMH products

Hello friends!  It is raining again in Southern CA.  LOL!  I wonder what happened to the saying "It never rains in Southern CA"?  There is a song about it never raining and it has been true in the past; but it looks like things are changing in Southern CA and everywhere else, when it comes to the weather and what is normal.

Conie Fong is releasing a few new adorable little bunny rabbits.  Some can be used for all occasion; like this one with the Daffodil.  I love clean and simple cards and I also love the mini slimline cards; so together they are a lot of fun for me.  I used one of the new rabbit creations -  Conie Fong "Rabbit Holding Daffodil" for my creation.  The sentiment is from Conie Fong Bunny Daffodil and sentiment bundlewhich is in another set, not this one.  And yes, there are pink daffodil flowers.

Conie Fong "Rabbit Holding Daffodil"



Close Up View



Inside Card
Using CTMH "Hugs For You Workshop" G1164 (retired)


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame inside and outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies

Paper - CTMH Mix In (May/June) X9040 retired
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Flamingo
Sentiment insideCTMH "Hugs For You Workshop" G1164 (retired)

Copic Markers
Rabbit - C00, C0, C1, RV00, RV10
Flower - RV00, YG0000, YG00, YG-1, YG11, YG13
Grass - YG11, YG13, YG17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
                 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday
Cut It Up Challenge - This makes me Happy  (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - ATG/See Challenge for topics (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (2 old items: cardstock over one year and dies are several years old.) (4 of 5) Thursday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - Go Green (Green grass/stem) (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (3 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge - Photo Inspiration (This photo reminds me of mother nature, walking in the field with trees, animals playing, love)  (No limit)
Make My Monday Challenge - Spring Colors (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Spring Greeting (???) (1 of 3)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals Challenge Blog - ATG w/animal (No limit)
 Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds/Butterflies/Blooms (Blooms) (3 of 3)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2303 – Precious Moments


CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

18 comments:

  1. They don't get much cuter than this! Love the inside as much as the outside. Thanks for sharing with the first Triple B challenge (Carol, GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! And your colouring is awesome. So sweet! Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one very adorable bunny on your card. And I like the pop of green too. Happy spring to you; I hope you don't get too much rain this round. And thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely adorable image and gorgeous Spring theme and colours,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria I love your card, the bunny is so sweet. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's raining in Northern CA as well. Our gardener isn't getting much business right now. The bunny is just so cute, love the image. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice map
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt festive friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty spring-colored project! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining our This Makes Me Happy challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card and image for Easter, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. An adorable image, thank you for linking this sweet card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Card with a Sweet Bunny. Thanks for joining the Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rainy days are perfect for coloring! Your bunny is adorable and so beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallengeBlog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Gloria: This is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so super grateful for all the art you share with us so faithfully, and I do give God thanks for it. You are a blessing to me, and I appreciate you and your art very much. Have a wonderful week, my creative friend.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card, Gloria - perfect showcasing of the image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria