Hi fellow bloggers, followers and friends. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving with their family and friends. Thanksgiving is such a nice time of the year for celebrating life, appreciating who we are and what we have including the blessings of family and good friends.
We have another new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #38 - Let It Snow. We want to see snow on your cards. Stop by and see all the fabulous creations by the DT and enter our challenge for a chance at two sponsor prizes. Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo stamps and QKR Stampede. Our guest designer is Valerie. Check out her blog for more of her wonderful creations.
I chose to create a card with "Snowman Skates" from Bugaboo Stamp; which I made into a Christmas card. The sentiment is also from Bugaboo stamps. The inside is stamped with CTMH "Christmas Love" stamp set.
Supplies used to create this card:
Die Cuts - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Patterned Cardstock and tree scene inside card - Martha Stewarts Crafts
Plain colored cardstock - DCWV - Brights
White Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy - used for image and sentiment
Snowflakes - Martha Stewart punch
Snowflake glitter cardstock - Core'dinations.com found at Joann's
Image - Digi from Bugaboo Stamps - "Snowman Skates"
Sentiment "Let It Snow" - "4 Square Snowman" from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiments Inside - CTMH "Christmas Love"
CTMH Markers - for image
Hat, buttons and skates - Juniper and Juniper Light
Holly on hat - Topiary and Topiary Light
Nose and Cranberries - Cranberry
Arms and hands of snowman - Copic E25
Ink Inside - CTMH Slate
Ribbon - American Crafts
Green bling - Recollections
Clear bling - want2scrap.com
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Challenge # 55 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Challenge # 197 - Christmas Is Coming
- Creative Moments - Challenge # 4 - Anything Goes
- The House That Stamps Built - DCC#1121 - Holiday Card Using Non-Traditional Colors
- Just Keep On Creating - Christmas Is Around The Corner
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Challenge # 68 - Bingo; Ribbon, Bling and Snow
- Crimbow Crackers - Anything Goes (Must be Christmas)
- Simply Create - Linky Party # 10
- Mema's Crafts - November Challenge 1 - Anything Goes or Winter/Holiday Theme
- 2 Sisters - Challenge # 119 - Winter Wonder Land
- Allsorts - Challenge # 182 - Bring On The Bling
- Challenge Up Your Life - Challenge # 83 - First Snow
- Color Me Creative Challenge - Challenge # 57 - Non- Traditional Holiday Colors
- Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C164 - Put A Bow On It
- Hiding In My Craft Room - HIMCR # 73 - Christmas
- Little Claire's - Challenge # 27 - Christmas
- My Sheri Crafts - Challenge # 99 - Tis The Season
- Papers Creators Crafts - Challenge # 1 - All About Christmas
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge # 159 - Don't Be Square
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Oozak - Challenge # 8 - Winter Vibes
- ATC's and Cards With Attitude - Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes - Autumn/Winter
- Bloggers - Countdown to Christmas
- Brown Sugar - Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes
- Christmas Stampin All Year Long - To Die For
- Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude - Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes or Autumn/Winter
- Jingle Belles - Christmas Feast
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Challenge # 93 - Christmas
- Addicted To Stamps - Challenge # 44 - Christmas
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge # 8 - Anything Goes
- Christmas Card Challenges - Week # 52 - Christmas
- Corrosive Challenges - Challenge # 163 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge # 46 - Non-Traditional Christmas
- Glitter n Sparkle - Challenge # 8 - Ribbon or Lace
- The Squirrel and The Fox - Challenge # 31 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Winter
- Cards by Lady Anne - Monday Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 4)
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Challenge # 5 - Christmas Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps - Challenge # 16 - Let The Holiday Fun Begin
- Fashionista Challenge - Challenge # 9 - Blue Christmas
- Forever Friends - Challenge # 50 - Glitter and Sparkle
- House of Gilli - Challenge # 46 - Diecuts
- Incy Wincy Designs - Magical/Mystical
- Paper Pretties - PPMC 67 - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - Challenge # 89 - Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - SFC4712 - Glitter and Bling
- The Paper Girls - Challenge # 20 - Create Something For Christmas or Winter
- Totally Stampalicious - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use A Digi
Take advantage of the last few days of our November CTMH Promotional Sale!!
November Special - 50% off on Stamp Sets
Purchase $50 and the Stamp of the Month for $5 and get any stamp set of your choice for 50% off. This is a fantastic savings! It's a great time to stock up on all the stamps you love as well as Christmas gifts for family and friends. A to E size and M.
CTMH is donating $1.00 for each of these specials purchased this month to American Red Cross to help with Hurricane Sandy.
You may purchase it for $17.95 or pay only $5 with a $50 purchase.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love and appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave me such wonderful compliments and encouraging words. It means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card snowman creation and will be motivated to create something of your own.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!