Sunday, July 9, 2023

Just Bee-cause Card Using CTMH The Bee's Knees July Stamp of the Month

Hello friends!  It is another hot day in Southern CA.  I am trying to stay cool inside; but having issues with my eyes that feel like it could be allergies.  It is frustrating when you can't see and your eyes hurt and itch all the time.  I hope you are doing well. 

I created two cards using CTMH July SOTM The Bee's Knees S2307.  I really like this stamp set and enjoyed creating with it.  I do not like bees; but I think they are probably safe on my cards.  This one is covered with flowers; so it has to be a good bee, right?  LOL!  I used our new CTMH Mix In Jul/Aug papers X9050; which I also love.  

Just Bee-cause Card

Using CTMH July SOTM The Bee's Knees S2307



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame Inside - Memory Box Rectangle Layers

Images and sentiments - CTMH The Bee's Knees SOTM S2307
Cardstock - CTMH Raspberry, White Daisy
Sentiment inside - CTMH It's The Little Things - Cardmaking CC12311 (retired)
Ink - Memento (for areas I colored), CTMH Black other areas, Ballerina
Bling - CTMH Gold Glitter Gems Z3312

Copic Markers
Bee - Y15
Flowers - Y11, RV00, RV02, RV21, RV14
Leaves - YG11
Honeycomb design - Y15


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
     A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Flowers (2 of 3)
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG (Stamp/Digi) (2 of 3) (Friday)
     Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act (No limit) (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) (Wednesday)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Blog - Summer Blooms (No Limit) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)







CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. A wonderful image, I like the flowers on the wings, so pretty. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. . Beautiful design and colours, and such a lovely image, your flowery bee is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love the image and the coloring. Thank you for playing our "Stamp Act" Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool bee. This is a great image and makes a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's stunning Gloria as is your card. I adore bee images, but bees not so much - I've been stung too many times to underestimate them! What a journey he must have been on to have collected pollen from so many flowers! Thanks for sharing him with us at 613 The Avenue Create! So glad you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous set and lovely card! I feel your pain with the eyes; mine have been bothering me too. I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for playing along with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty. Hope your eyes are better now! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card and a lovely image - great colour choices. Apologies for having got here so late to say thanks for joining in with us last week at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love all the flowers on the bee. Maybe it's a honey bee and is just out looking for pollen. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This very nice. I just love the bee image and your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations design Challenge.
    Pattie G

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria