Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thinking of You Card Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month With or Without Thin Cuts

Hello friends! We had 3 full days of rain and then evening rain last night.  I am sure happy to see the sun this morning.  Lol!  I feel bad for my 2 feral cats; but at least they do have a house for each of them outside when it rains.  We feed them on our window ledge so it is out of the rain.  I hope your weather is nice wherever you are and that you are doing well.

I created several cards using the CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Say It With Flowers.  You can purchase it with thin cuts (Z7116) or without thin cuts (S2402).  I have to buy thin cuts for everything; as I hate to fussy cut and I am not good at it.  See information below about the Stamp of the month.





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame inside - Gina Marie Design Pleated Lace Rectangle

Paper with hanging dots - CTMH Celebrate Mix In - X9003 (retired)
Paper with Stars - CTMH Mix In 0 X9017 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Peach
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (A2 size) X254
Sentiment inside - CTMH More Than Imagined A1285 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Sapphire
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Shimmer Trim Papaya - Z5014 (retired)
Bling - CTMH Little Dreamer Glitter Gem - Z3321 (retired)

Copic Markers
Flowers - R01, R11, R21, R22
Leaves - YG11, YG13




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
         Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
               The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 5) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) 
 (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (8 of 8)

Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty card Gloria! Thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Craft challenge!
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on this card work beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations! Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! I love design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - such a pretty floral image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria