Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas Card - May Your Days Be Bright Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I managed to get my 2 packages and Christmas cards sent yesterday; but what a job.  It takes forever to get my cards created; but it is even more stressful trying to get things packaged and sent in time for Christmas.  

My husband just took 2 of his 3 boxes to the post office after I created labels for them on Pirateship.com website.  You should use them for your shipping and you will save a lot of money.  I think we saved 43% on each of our boxes, compared to the USPS rates.  They have a new cubic size on regular shipping, not just the priority cubic; and that saved us a lot of money.  5 1/2 lbs. was only a little over $10; which is much cheaper than it was last year.  You do have to print the label, etc.; but it saves so much time; and you don't have to stand in line when shipping. I had to package my ornaments in the bubble wrap envelopes this year; so those went out as well.  

I am still trying to post my Christmas cards that I created this year.  This is another fabulous card using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292.  This is the most fun I have ever had cardmaking with this workshop; and there are only a few left.  Don't wait if you love this set.  Get it while you can; as it will be retiring.

CTMH Christmas Card

Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Only a few kits left - Retires soon



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Ornaments, Bow, pine needlesCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292
Inside Frame - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles

Ornaments, Bow, Pine Needles, Sentiment on front, pine borderCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292
Card Base - White cards/envelopes come with kit.  I used the light side of Toffee cardstock for the base on this card.  CTMH White cards and envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mink, Charcoal (light side/ornament), Toffee, Rosemary (greenery) and Mink (ornament/greenery) (All of these colors come with this kit)
Ink - CTMH Toffee, Rosemary
Gems - CTMH Silver Glitter Gems Z4191 (1 set with Kit)





I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Beginning with B (Bow, Bauble, Bright) (3 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 4)  
                                    Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)                             Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Tic/Tac/Toe (December Holiday/ornament/die cut (3 of 3) (Thursday) 
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)   (Wednesday)
(Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (10 of 10)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges - ATG/options (3 of 5)








This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Gloria, thanks for sharing it at Allsorts and I see two more B's - bauble and Bright!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, this design really is so pretty. No wonder you're replicating it in different colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with an elegant color scheme and great design. Nice verse on the inside too! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant design and colours for Christmas! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a delicious card! Well done!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria