Monday, June 5, 2023

Friend Card Using Close To My Heart "A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts with Dream Maker Paper

Hello Friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is cooler today.  We had temperatures in the 80's yesterday and now in the 60's for the high.  I think everyone is having crazy weather. 

I fell in love with the Close to My Heart Dream Maker Special and created 3 cards with the same dies; but different parts of the Dream Maker paper.  I used different animals from the CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707. This set has several animals and lots of sentiments.  Fabulous set of stamps and thin cuts.


CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707



Close Up View



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Scalloped Peekaboo die - Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Circle
Circle die behind with paper - CTMH Circle Dies
Frames - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chains Rectangles
Strips for paper cutting - Scrapbook.com Slimline strip dies
Cat, Flowers, Sentiment on frontCTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 

Paper inside circle - CTMH Dream Maker Special (Ends June 30)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Crystal Blue (retired) and Raspberry
Cat, Flowers, Sentiment on front, hearts inside - CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 (D2159 stamp only)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Irish Blessings - D2095 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Raspberry
Dots - CTMH Dots Red Z4626

Copic Markers 
Cat - C0, C00, RV00, R30
Dress, Bow & Large flower - R35, R37
Leaves - YG11, YG13




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3) 
As You Like It Challenge - Pastels or Brights and Why? (That is hard; because I love both.  I love to combine both of them.)  (3 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge Blog - See list (Animals) (2 of 3)
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG w/option (3 of 3)
     Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) (Wednesday)
 (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - See options/Summer w/sentiment (1 of 5)
                 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love the aperture and pretty colors. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts and playing along with the Use a Die theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and using the dies option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a sweetie! GOrgeous colours and design. LOve your embellishments too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and beautiful!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super cute, I love the colour combo you've chosen and how you've played with the different layers. That stamp is adorable and you've made a fantastic job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Fun choice of colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

    Revati DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh -- such a darling friend card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour combination is gorgeous, and the image is so super cute! It really pops! Thank you for joining our Polkadoodles challenge. I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another super sweet image and card! The die cut is fantastic with this awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. A nice layered design, pretty paper and super sweet image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria