Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Paper Special with other CTMH products

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It is still really hot, over 100 degrees here; so not much that anyone can do but stay inside.  I have been crafting a little bit and managed to get 4 more cards done.

I used our CTMH Memory Lane Special through August 31, 2023 or while supplies last.  I love this paper and may have to get another set of it.  There are several Workshop Kits as well as paper packs and stamps sold separately.  My photos are not as accurate as I would like; but some lighter shades just don't photograph well.  I do the best I can do.

CTMH Birthday Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Special


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Round Stitched Die Front - CTMH Small Circle Shaker Window Z4620

Dragonfly Images and Sentiment Front -  CTMH Dragonfly Wishes Stamp & Thin Cuts - CC92226
Paper & Zip Strip CTMH Memory Lane Special
Card base - CTMH cards & Envelopes X254 (or Memory Lane Special Cardmaking Workshop Kit with or without stamp set)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Melon Or CTMH Memory Lane Coordinating Cardstock.
Inside Sentiment - CTMH A Million Reasons - D2072 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Melon (also used Versa Fine Black ink inside)
Dots - CTMH Melon Dots Z4635 (retired) or you can use Melon Flowers  or Melon Pearls (still available)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Sunday)
  Allsorts Challenge - Mood Board (Flowers) (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (flowers) (3 of 3)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (3 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See themes (Floral) (3 of 3)  (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG w Option of Elegant or Rustic (I think my card could be considered elegant) (1 of 5)   (Thursday)
Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - Summertime (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
Digi Choosday - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Fabulous Florals/ATG (1 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - ATG (No limit)
Sheep Ski Designs Challenge - Celebrations (3 of 3)







CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the sunny yellow!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful summery card! I love your color scheme and the dragonfly. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dragonflies, Gloria, and the papers are stunning! What a great summery color combo. Once again, thanks for supporting our challenge over at LeAnn's World 101 this month. Good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful dragonfly, Gloria, and beautifully displayed on this pretty card
    Thank you for sharing it with us at We Love stamping
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty summery card with the pretty Butterfly, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully crafted. Sweet design, love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, Gloria! Great colors, patterns, design, and of course the dragonfly! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria