Sunday, February 18, 2024

Birthday or Anniversary Card Using CTMH Products

Hello Friends!  How are you?  We are expecting rain again for the next 4 days.  I hope it isn't like the last rain; where it rained continuously for 4 or 5 days.  Our ground can't hold any more water.  

One of my granddaughters got married yesterday; but I couldn't go.  It was an outdoor wedding; but it was really cold there.  Everything else was inside; but I am allergic to smells; so I didn't go.  She made a beautiful bride and she looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. 

I have been creating cards for my sister, Alice.  I just sent her 30 more cards with envelopes on Friday.  I love creating cards; but I think I got too stressed trying to get them sent as quickly as I could.  I have been watching TV since Friday; so I haven't been on here much.   

CTMH It's Your Day
Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month, "Say It With Flowers"
Comes with or without thin cuts.  


Inside Card









Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Die Cuts on front (except flower) - All Part of Kit
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
Flower on Front - CTMH SOTM Say It With Flowers S2402 or with thin cuts Z7116

Paper, Sentiment outside, card base - CTMH Cut Above Card kit Jan - April 2023 CHC4232
Cardstock - CTMH Tangerine inside
Sentiment inside - CTMH Friendship Is A Blessing CC42115 (retired)
Heart inside - CTMH Operation Smile D2190 
Ink - CTMH Black ink (part of card kit)

Copic Markers
Flower - YR01, YR12
Leaf - YG02, YG13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add A Heart (1 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
        Triple B Challenge - Blooms (No limit) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Fav Digi or Physical Stamps and Why (I love both; but I have been making cards for my sister; so I am using more physical stamps right now.) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (Peach/blues)  (1 of 3)
               The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (4 of 5) 
The Creative Crafters Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - Monochrome (hope green leaves are ok; I see DT using other colors) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 8) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Hearts (one heart as bling and heart also inside) (1 of 3)






Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. A very pretty colour pallette, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous creation Gloria thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice color combination. A very pretty and cheerful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Gloria. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this over at TT and had to drop by and get a closer look! Very eye catching with the bright fun colors! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to upload your card. That was a strange response when I tried it, too. Fun, pattern mix, and Card thanks for joining in at jugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bright and cheerful card design. thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice color palette! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,k Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely. I love how delicate this panel is - at least that's how I see it. I think it's the flower that give this panel that delicacy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous beauty. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria