Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Halloween Card Using Conie Fong Broomstick Emily Witch

Hello friends!  It is sunny and cooler today; but it will heat up later.  I hope you are enjoying the fall season; or whatever season you are having at your place.  We are having a lot of mosquitos this year.  When I first moved here, over 20 yrs ago, there were none.  It is really bad this year.  

I lost my Coloring Mojo for a while again; so I finally got this cute new Conie Fong Broomstick Emily Witch finished.  I created a clean and simple card for my great grandkids who love Halloween.  I do not use any bling for them; because the youngest is only 3.  I don't want to tempt them to remove them at that age.  LOL!


Conie Fong Broomstick Emily Witch



Inside Card


 
Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame Outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets

Paper - CTMH Mix In (May-June) X9040
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Nectarine 
Sentiment inside - CTMH Fa-Boo-lous Halloween Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3539 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, YR21, YR23
Dress, hat, shoes, tights - YR61, YR12, BG01, BG45 (buckle - Silver metallic)
Broomstick - E50, E51, E53, E55, YR61, YR12



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)
Allsorts Challenge - Masculine/ATG (3 of 3) 
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Thinking of You (3 of 3)
                     Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/option dies (3 of 3)  (Friday)    
                  Craft Rocket Challenge - C & S (No limit) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 6)  (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)  
The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Layer It Up (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Dream Valley Challenge - Make It Digital (1 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3)
 Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
         The Creative Crafters Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)

       







CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute Gloria! Beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious little Witch and a perfect card for your great-grandchildren! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image and pretty colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet too cute to spook card!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cute little witch - adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria