Saturday, May 20, 2023

Hello Gorgeous CTMH Little Stinkers Stamp Of The Month S2305

Hello friends!  I hope you are taking time to do something fun.  It is already hot here in Southern CA.  I hate to see what the weather is like this summer.  

I have been having issues with my Crafting Mojo; but I finally got it to work during the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep.  LOL! I managed to get 2 cards created during two different nights.  We have a visitor to our yard, that loves to leave her smell regularly.  I have seen her a few times and she is really gorgeous!  I thought of her beauty when I saw this cute CTMH Little Stinkers SOTM; so I had to make a card using my new CTMH  "Hello Gorgeous" stamp set as well.  

I have never seen a Skunk as gorgeous as the one we have as a regular visitor.  I have seen her playing with another skunk that I assume is male; but she has also been here with little ones that are smaller than her.  We live in the city; so I am really surprised at the animals I see in our yard.  I grew up in the country and saw animals all the time; but I didn't expect them in the city.

CTMH has a video to demonstrate this CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock and the Alphabet also.  

 



Close Up View



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Stitched Circle on front - CTMH Circle Windows Slimline Z4105 
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

Paper/Star cardstock - CTMH Irresistibles Cardstock Z4675
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon Reverse side (lighter)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Hello Gorgeous (A1295)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Change The World (D2125) Operation Smile Stamp set - $7 of proceeds from sale goes to Operation Smile for the children.
Ink used on Star background cardstock - CTMH Sorbet Ink (retired)
Ink for sentiments - CTMH Black
Distress Oxide ink used in round circle - CTMH Peacock Feathers 
Skunk and tree trunk - CTMH Little Stinkers Stamp of the Month - S2305
Stars inside - CTMH from Stash (can't remember what kit they came with)
Dots - CTMH Dots Teal Z4630

Copic Markers
Skunk - CTMH Black ink plus Ears & Nose RV00
Tree Trunk - E50, E53
Flowers - YR00, YR01
Leaves - YG11, YG13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 3)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - ATG Mixed Media (Ink, Distress oxide ink, Copic Markers) (1 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)   
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Artiste ChallengeATG Mixed Media (Ink, Distress oxide ink, Copic Markers) (No limit)
Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Send Me Flowers with die cut (1 of 3)
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (No limit)  
Festive Friday Challenge Blog - Use 3 elements on list (Black, enamel dots, circle) (No limit) 
My Time To Craft Challenge - Dry embossing (I used cardstock that is embossed and added ink to one and Distress Oxide Ink to the other one) (1 of 3)
                           Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life, even the stinky things.  All animals are valuable to our lives.) (5 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers



CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

15 comments:

  1. Cute card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GORgeous 'night time' card! LOve your image and such pretty colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little stinker is adorable! I see raccoons and possums all the time but I haven't seen a skunk around here in ages. Their natural habitat is slowly getting smaller so they have to venture off into urban areas. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . she is adorable!! And your pretty color combo really shows her off! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little skunk on the stump - very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Gloria. I have never seen a skunk in real life but the one on your card is certainly gorgeous. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skunk is super-cute Gloria! Thanks for playing along with us over at Festive Friday this week (please be aware we do have a 5 challenge limit so you will not be eligible to win).

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute, I love the colours they are great.

    thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this card, the cutest little stinker I've seen in quite awhile! I also love the bright panel you used on the inside of the card. Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us this month at the Inspiration Station Challenge blog. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! Soooo cute! I can't wait til mine gets here!! Should be any day now! I hope!! Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty Gloria and I love your choice of sentiment! Lovely background paper as well! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create, we are so happy you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card, Gloria! Your coloring of the skunk and background paper is so pretty! Not sure I would be happy to have one in my yard, however. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts Birthday Party with us;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining in this month’s challenge over at Inspiration Station!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Inspiration Station DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A super cute skunk card. Lovely colour combo for the background.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria