Thursday, November 2, 2023

Christmas Card Using CTMH Products

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It cools down here at night; but hot during the day, upper 80's.  I wish we could choose the temperature and keep it in the upper 60's or 70's all year long.  Lol!  

It's getting that time of the year.  I finally started my Christmas cards.  I am sharing this gorgeous card.  I love the papers, stamp set and all the items I used on it are listed below.  Some are still available; but many are sold out or retired.  This fabulous CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp (Poinsettia) is still available in the stamp set.

CTMH has a new catalog that started November 1st and it is full of awesome stamps and thin cuts and much more.  Order what you want as soon as you can; as everything has been selling out quickly.  


CTMH Christmas Card

Using CTMH Products



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Poinsettia Flower and leaves - CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070 (sold out) Stamp only D2185 (still available)

Paper - CTMH Home For Christmas X7297S (few left)
Polka Dots Paper - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Evergreen
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Poinsettia and leaves on front -  CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070 (sold out) Stamp only D2185 (still available)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Home For Christmas Cardmaking Workshop (sold out)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Picture This Christmas CC10226 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Candy Apple

Copic Markers
Poinsettia flower - R24, R27
Leaves - G17, G19


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) Sunday)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (1 of 8)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)    
  The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (3 of 3)  (Friday)
                       Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act 1 (No limit) (Thursday)
                      The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Fall Colors (1 of 5)
                          Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) (Monday)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - ATG (older paper) - No limit
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Autumn (Autumn colors) (3 of 3)








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love the traditional plaid and colors in this gorgeous design! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Christmas card, love the plaid, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful example of simple elegance! So traditional and so impressive! Nice work, my friend! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. ❤️💚🧑‍🎄 cute card! Please head over to the Colorful Options Challenge for some updates. Cheers, Makira 🌈🎨🌟

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Gloria - your papers are perfect with that image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    (Guest Chick)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria