Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Big Gift Boy Elf

Hello friends!  It is still raining in Southern CA.  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life.  I have been staying inside and trying to get caught up with things I ignored while creating 30 cards for my sister, Alice in the past 2 months.

I started this card in November or December; but finally found time to color this cute little Conie Fong Big Gift Boy Elf digital image.  He is such a sweet image.  I cut it out with my Cricut and added the Merry Christmas digital image from Conie Fong Wreath Penguin with my Cricut, cutting out the card base using CTMH White Daisy cardstock.  

I got the idea from Katrina Brown, who is on our Conie Fong DT.  She has several awesome videos on YouTube to help with designing on Cricut.  Here is the link to all her videos.  I added the Merry Christmas using this video.  Enjoy!


Christmas Card Using Conie Fong Big Gift Boy Elf





Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Card Base w Merry Christmas - Sentiment from Conie Fong Wreath Penguin (Cut with Cricut)
Little Elf - Conie Fong Big Gift Boy Elf Digital stamp - Cut with Cricut
Hearts inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts
Inside Frame - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles

Paper - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Clover Light side, Raspberry (hearts inside)
Sentiment inside - CTMH To You and Yours B1403 (retired)
Glitter on image - CTMH Ranger Diamond Stickles
Ink - CTMH Black
Bling - CTMH Dots Orange & Yellow Z7008

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23, YR23
Outfit, hat, shoes, socks - G05, G07, Y18, Y35
Gift - RV23, RV25




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge - Inspiration Board (Santa always has an Elf with him) (1 of 3)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add A Heart (Heart bling and inside) (3 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bright colors (1 of 3)
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Fav Digi or Physical Stamps and Why (I love both; but here is one with a digital image.) (3 of 3) (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)
               Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG using paper (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Love (Giving is love, sentiment inside is love) (2 of 3)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - AG/Dots/Stripes (I used dots on card) (2 of 3) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (3 of 8) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Winter (Christmas) (1 of 3)




Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet image, and you colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your card in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think you couldn't use another adorable image, you go and use another adorable image LOL. Great card Gloria! Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card using this adorable digi. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just adorable. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Gloria, love the colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas card Gloria. I love your colour scheme. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria