Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Thank You Card

Hello friends!  How are you?  It continues to be hot here in Southern CA.  I will be glad when it cools down.  There are fires everywhere located in several states including California; but my biggest concern is for the people who are having to evacuate due to all sorts of bad weather.  There are some states with horrible storms, tornados and floods.  Please be safe out there.  I hope you are enjoying your summer or whatever season you are in right now.

I created several cards for my sister, Alice; so she can give them to her friends and family.  She writes personalized poems of her own, to add to my cards, for people that she knows.  She is very good at writing poetry and everyone loves them.  She just doesn't have the equipment, tools, etc. to create the cards.  I also end up making double the number of cards; because I have to keep some of my favorites for my family and friends.  I normally send her 25 - 30 cards at a time.  

I sent this card to a close friend of mine.  I love how this paper just pops and these colors go so well together.  It is a lot quicker to create cards that include the gorgeous digital paper and clip art to go with them.  These are easy to print only what you want; and you never run out, because they are a digital file on your computer.  I think I created 23 cards so far; and still have not used all the designs.  Lol!  See below for the link to these two floral sets that I used.

Thank You Card

Using Anne Constantly-Carding paper and clip art sets - Gill's Floral Arrangements Part One and Gill's Floral Arrangements Part Two



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.

Dies 
Single Stitched Circle - Crafters Companion
Double Stitched Circle - Cottage Cutz
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Champagne
Sentiment outside - CTMH Sending Love B1504
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220
Flourish inside - CTMH Slimline Quotes & Sentiments D2088
Ink - CTMH Acorn, Champagne
Ribbon - Offray



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
     Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Summer or Christmas in July (No limit) (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 6) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
The Crafters Café Challenge Blog - ATG w/Option (No limit)





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is a gorgeous card, the image and papers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I especially love the sentiment inside. Such a nice way to show your appreciation. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunningly elegant....Just lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so beautiful! You are knocking it out of the park with these beautiful floral cards! Thank you for sharing with us on Twisted Thursdays at The Outlawz Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, another beauty. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am way behind in commenting, as you can tell, but I love your card. It is so traditional and quite lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you approach your topics. This blog post is not only informative but also incredibly engaging. Your writing style is a true gift.
    Szul Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m constantly amazed by the quality of your writing. This post is yet another example of how you combine thorough research with engaging storytelling. Keep up the amazing work!
    Weee Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria