Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Hello - All Occasion Card

Hello friends!  I hope you are having time to do something you love; or spending time with family.  Family is very important and I am hopeful that we will be able to travel to visit more of them next year.  I think I can only handle one trip a year.  It was very stressful even with my husband driving the entire trip to FL in May.

I had hoped to travel to MO this fall; because I have a new adorable Great Grandson; whom I would love to meet.  It was 4 yrs before I was able to meet my Great Granddaughter in FL; so I really don't want that many years to go by again.

I created several cards using this gorgeous set or digital papers and clip art.  I loved creating these cards.  This card is one I created for my sister Alice to send to her friends.  I love coloring; but sometimes you just need a break from it all.  Lol!  

 

Hello - All Occasion Card

Using Anne Constantly-Carding paper and clip art sets - Gill's Floral Arrangements Part One and Gill's Floral Arrangements Part Two




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to use them until I run out.

Dies
Frame with Floral - Sizzix Squares
Frame behind Floral - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Squares
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Dies
Butterfly Inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Desert Rose (both light and dark sides)
Hello Sentiment outside - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & TC Z4263
Sentiment & Bird inside - CTMH Sending Love B1504
Ink - CTMH Desert Rose, Black
Ribbon - Offray


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (3 of 3)  (Saturday) 
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)                       
 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
Cut It Up Challenge - What is in your Garden? (3 of 3)
                              DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 4) (Wednesday)
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit) 
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
 (Tuesday)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms - (5 of 6)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Colorful Options Challenge - Bold Colors (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 8)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (Desert Rose is a shade of pink) (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies (No limit)






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


9 comments:

  1. I just love this card Gloria! I too use digital images often and it can be nice to take a break from coloring sometimes. Family is so very important and I hope you can get many trips in before they grow up. As guest designer this month over at Word Art Wednesday I just wanted to come over and say hi and say thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thank you for joining us over at Allsorts!
    Hope you get to travel more to see your great grands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral bouquet on this lovely card, Gloria. It's always a treat to have you play along in our challenges. I appreciate you very much. Thanks for linking up with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can empathise with the family and distance issues Gloria, three of our son's live the other side of the UK and although much smaller than the US, travel for me is difficult.

    But I adore your card today, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful floral card, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Gloria! I hope you get to travel to Mo., it's hard when so much distance separates us. Driving takes a toll. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs this month!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous floralpaper you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous design paper! Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up's "What's in your garden?" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria