Sunday, June 11, 2023

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Daisy Bee Bundle with CTMH products

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I have been creating more cards lately.  I am always behind with trying to use and share new products. I hope you are having time for something fun.

I created this slimline card using Conie Fong Daisy Bee Sentiment Bundle; which is a digital set.  It contains 4 images and 4 sentiments; so you really get your money's worth on this set.  I layered several of the flowers alone plus two with the sweet bee to create this card.  I used digital paper for this one.        

   

Conie Fong Daisy Bee Bundle



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame inside & outside - Heffy Doodle Slimline Trio Die

Image & Sentiment on front - Conie Fong Daisy Bee Bundle
Paper - Digital 
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wild Berry (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Slimline Sentiments CC9214 (retired)
Flowers inside - CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 or stamp only is D2159
Ink - CTMH Wild Berry inside (retired)
Dots - CTMH Wild Berry Dots Z5008 (retired)

Copic Markers 
Flowers - RV000, RV52, RV55
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Bees - RV55, RV00
Wings - RV0000



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Around The World or ATG (3 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday or ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summertime (3 of 3)
Inspirational Challenges - Seasonal (Summer) (No limit)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (5 of 5) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (4 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           

      

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful design for this pretty daisy stamp! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty summer card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping and Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet daisy image and beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. That background is awesome and the stamps are super cute. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image Gloria - beautifully coloured and I love your bold choice of colours! So happy you came to play with us at 613 The Avenue Create!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the look of your colored in flowers and the background is very soft and dreamy. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card that will certainly make someone’s day! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria