Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Thinking of You Card, All Occasion, Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month with dies

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  We actually had heavy rain again yesterday in Southern CA.  I think we have had more rain in the past 2 months than the total amount of rain since I arrive in CA.  Lol!  It is crazy.  I hope your weather is doing well and you are getting some time outdoors.

I created a lot of cards recently.  I created 30 cards for my sister, Alice.  She likes sending them to her friends.  She creates bookmarkers to go with each of the cards.  She loves crafting; but doesn't have the tools I have.  I still have a few more using this awesome CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Say It With Flowers.  It comes with or without thin cuts (dies).  I prefer my stamps with thin cuts.  I do not like fussy cutting.  Lol!  See below for information to order with or without thin cuts.

 

CTMH Thinking Of You Card
Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Say It With Flowers
See links below for with or without thin cuts



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

FlowerCTMH February Stamp of the Month with thin cuts - Z7116
Frame Inside - CTMH Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

Paper with hanging dots - CTMH Celebrate Mix In X9003 (retired)
Paper with stars - CTMH Mix In - X9017 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Ballerina
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - A2 size X254
Flower & Sentiment outsideCTMH February Stamp of the Month with thin cuts is Z7116 and without S2402
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Mean The World To Me - B1467 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Soft Pink Z3608 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Sapphire
Bling - CTMH Make Waves Sequins & Gems Z4142 (retired)

Copic Markers
Flower - RV00, RV11
Leaf - YG13, YG17







I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Masculine or Feminine - Why (I love making feminine cards.  I am not very good at creating the masculine cards) (3 of 3) (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
 (Tuesday)
 (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely, feminine card. I love the colors you have chosen. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria