Sunday, May 7, 2023

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea digital image

Hello friends! How is everyone?  Our weather here has been high and low; so it is rather a strange Spring.  I think there is a lot of snow on Big Bear Mountain in CA; so it is a mixture of everything all over US right now.  

I created a 2nd card using the fabulous New Release.  It is Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea and I love coloring her and those gorgeous shells.  I always hate to cover the paper; so I left this one without an outside sentiment.  It can be used for any occasion.  My camera and iPhone do not take good photos of cards.  They look good for regular photos of flowers, etc.; but they seem to have a problem with a lot of colors being off.  I do the best I can to share as close to the correct color as I can.

Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea

Paper - A Bit More Time To Craft Marble #4 with adjustments




Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Heart Die cuts inside - CTMH Four Season's Spring - X8034B (retired)

Paper - A Bit More Time To Craft digital paper - Marble #4 adjustments made
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, reverse side of Pixie (retired), Wild Berry (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Smile Big D2063 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Wild Berry Z5008 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23
Braid - B12, B14
Blouse - B04, B05
Eyes - B0000, B12
Lips - RV55
Starfish and flowers in hair - RV00, RV10
Shells - RV00, RV10, Y11, Y15, B12, B04, B05, E50, E53, RV55, RV66, Y17, 
B0000, B00, RV02
Coral - RV00, RV10
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Starfish with shells - Y13, Y15



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
 As You Like It Challenge - Spring or Summer (Why? I love Spring; because Summer is too Hot)(2 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)   
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (2 of 3)   (Friday)  
Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge - Rainbow Colors (I couldn't find a list of colors featured; but mine do appear on that photo) (No limit) 
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG/Island Paradise (shells) (2 of 3)
                           The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See list - Spring Colors (2 of 3)        
    The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option  (Sophie's Seashell Scramble is a board game.) (2 of 5)Thursday)
                 Through the Purple Haze - Color Palette (I used 3 of 5 colors.  Not sure if you have to use all of them or not.  Sorry.) (2 of 3)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Passion For Markers Challenge - Use A Cute Character (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge - Use all 5 colors - (2 of 3)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life)(2 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Spring (Colors/Thoughts of Spring) (2 of 3)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers


CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

26 comments:

  1. She's a stunner, and I love the background you've given her. Thanks for playing along at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love how she pops from the background. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely Gloria and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is stunning and I love the collection of colours used at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Gloria. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. The subtle background really makes her pop off the page. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card and lovely colours her hair is gorgeous

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card, Gloria. You used such an amazing and detailed image and it's just so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I get to commenting and I forget which hat I should be wearing. I really do want to say thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons. I enjoy seeing your wonderful art in all the challenges and I love that everyone gets a peek at your sweet cards. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed week, my friend.

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, Gloria! The image is beautifully colored! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful layout and fantastic coloring. Thanks again for sharing with us at Color Dare and again check out Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabulous card! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Anything Goes, plus 1 challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Gloria. Thanks so much for entering our May Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    (Hugs) Cara
    The Outlawz Color Challenges.
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty spring card. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful image and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card! I love your colouring of the beautiful girl! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another lovely card Gloria. I like how you kept the focus on that gorgeous image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. How pretty!! Love it!! Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore these little stinkers! Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, Gloria - love your colouring on this one.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGosh Gloria your card is beautiful!!! Thank you for joining the Ourlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria