Sunday, November 12, 2023

Happy Holidays Card Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  Southern CA has been in the 80's again for the past few days.  I am surprised it is still so hot when others have snow.  Isn't it amazing?  We can be on one side of the US and they have cold weather with snow and the other side of the US has a heat wave.  

I have been creating Christmas Cards for a few weeks now.   I am creating Christmas ornament tags for my great grandkids; using Cricut Design Space.  It has been quite challenging. I waste more time with mechanical issues than anything else.  

This CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit sold out in the first few days of this month; but it should be coming back in stock sometime this month.  I am so glad that I got mine early this time.  It is so hard for companies to keep things in stock; due to all the shipping issues and time it takes to get things.  Ever since COVID started, there have been supply issues and it can be quite frustrating for everyone.  This is my favorite Christmas cardmaking workshop of all of them and the the paper is awesome!  Scroll down for the photo of this kit.


CTMH Happy Holidays Christmas Card

Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit


Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Bow - CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292 (will be available sometime in November 2023)

CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292 - Includes stamp, thin cuts, paper, cardstock, dots, card bases and envelopes; most of what you need to create 16 cards, 4 different designs.  This is Card #2 of the set. (Click on link for more information.)
Paper - CTMH Silver Bells X7298S (with stickers) and X7298B (no stickers)  in case you want all the other colors in this paper pack.
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Rosemary (bow) & Toffee (comes with kit) 
Ink - CTMH Charcoal & Toffee
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254 (if you need more cards than the kit provides)
Sparkles - CTMH Silver Bells Dots X7298D (comes with kit) just in case you want more of these stunning dots.

Coming in November 2023







I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (5 of 8)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year - Christmas or Halloween (4 of 5)
         (Thursday)
                      The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 5)
                         Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
(Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Tags/Christmas (3 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG w sentiment (3 of 3)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - ATG (Old cardstock/old ink colors) - No limit
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)











See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card, I love the bauble paper. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Christmas card in soft colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love cards that use non-traditional colors! The papers you used are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gloria love the image and card design thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely silver bells and papers to match, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love that kit so much, your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful holiday card!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful holiday card. The details are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Christmas/Winter challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your split design layout - great card! thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria