Tuesday, September 10, 2024

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong Spanish Blue Bell Flowers

Hello friends!  I hope you are staying cool.  It is still over 100 degrees here in Southern CA.  I hope it cools down soon.  

I created several cards recently and here is one of my favorites.  It is available for you, friends and family to learn to draw at Draw With Conie on YouTube.  She has several different types of videos; so I hope you can take time to try drawing some of her images.

 All Occasion Card
Using Conie Fong Spanish Blue Bell Flowers 




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.

Dies
Frames - Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline 
Hearts - CTMH Hearts Background TC - Z3680

Image - Conie Fong Spanish Blue Bell Flower - Draw With Conie on YouTube
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Jan-Feb) X9056
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Bluebird, Flamingo
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Daisy Bunny Bouquet digital image or as a set with another image - Daisy Carrot Bunny Bouquet
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Sunshine - B1690
Ink - CTMH Bluebird

Copic Markers 
Flowers - RV10, RV11
Leaves, stem - YG11, YG13




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (2 of 3)  (Saturday) 
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)                       
 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Cut It Up Challenge - What is in your Garden? (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Favorite Color (pink/blue together) (1 of 3)
Creations In Pink Challenge - ATG with pink (3 of 3) (Thursday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) 
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (4 of 4)  (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - ATG w/coloring (No limit)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) (Other Date)
Colorful Options Challenge - Bold Colors (No limit)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies (No limit)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Very cheerful card!
    Must be the fabulous colors you have used!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Gloria. LOVE the colors and design. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm super grateful for you and appreciate having you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful CAS creation Gloria, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely! Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple elegance of this and of course that fabulous blue!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Gloria thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gloria, thought I would stop by to see your latest creation.
    Your card is so pretty, Love those little bell flowers.
    Hope the weather cools down for you. Happy day to you!
    Cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria