Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Card Using CTMH Products

Hello friends!  How are you?  It has been cooler here in Southern California for several days; but temperatures are climbing again.  It is going to reach 80 degrees today.  Can you believe it is that hot in December?  

I created a lot of Christmas cards in the past couple months; and it will take a while to share them all.  I have been creating reels on Instagram first; if you want to check them out at https://www.instagram.com/purpleglocreations.   I created this card using CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070 (sold out) Stamp only D2185 (still available)   The paper was from CTMH Home For Christmas X7297S (retired).  I haven't been able to get my cards created and posted before items are sold out.  

CTMH has a lot of new Christmas items in stock.  The fabulous CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop is back in stock - G1292.  Get it soon; as it has sold out a few times and will be out of stock once this one sells out.  I have made several cards from that kit.  It is my favorite of all the cardmaking workshops CTMH has ever had.  See previous posts for photos of cards I have made with that kit.

CTMH Christmas Card

Using CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp D2185




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Sentiment frame on front (cut off top section) - CTMH Binder Clip Label (retired)
Poinsettia & Leaves - CTMH Holiday Banner Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7070 (sold out) Stamp only D2185 (still available)

PaperCTMH Home For Christmas X7297S (retired)
Polka Dot Paper - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Sentiment outside - CTMH Merry Christmas M1348
Sentiment inside - CTMH Picture This Christmas CC10226 (retired)


Copic Markers
Poinsettia flower - R24, R27
Leaves - G17, G19



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Christmas or Halloween (1 of 5)
  The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (1 of 3) 
                       Krafty Chicks Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Thursday)    
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing or Winter & sentiment (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - ATG w sentiment (1 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (4 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (4 of 8)
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)     




Sen

This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork









See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the composition! Thanks so much for sharing with us A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Great colours and patterns. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colours and that plaid background. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at We Love Stamping challenge, apologies it's so belated, internet problems all week!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge. Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.. thank you so much for your lovely entry.. CRAFT GALORE ENCORE DT KOYEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Christmas card. I love the strip of tartan. Such a fun element. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling. Thanks for joining us for this month's A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for December #12-2023

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully put together, Gloria - a wonderful design.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria