Thursday, December 7, 2023

Christmas Card Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It cooled down again; but I think it is going to start warming up in a few days in Southern CA.  Crazy weather.  I change clothes so often, due to this confusing weather.  

I created a lot of Christmas cards this year; because of the gorgeous Cardmaking kit; which only has a few left.  They sold out several times; but this month is the end of our November/December catalog; so it won't be coming back, once it is sold out.  I hope those of you who wanted it were able to get it while it is in stock.

Christmas Card using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

If you can't get this kit, then try to buy CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cuts Z7088; which is similar; but not a workshop.



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Inside frame - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles

Ornaments, bow, pine, sentiment on front, pine borderCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292 (all part of this workshop)
Paper - Included in workshop; but just in case you want extra of this gorgeous paper - CTMH Silver Bells Paper Pack without stickers - X7298B or CTMH Silver Bells Paper Pack with stickers - X7298S
Card Base - CTMH Toffee Cardstock (white cards/envelopes come with this set)
Cardstock - Included in workshop; but just in case you want extra.  CTMH Toffee, Charcoal, Charcoal light, Rosemary (pine needles)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Joy of the Season Stamp Set CC102312 (Part of special, till end of Dec or while supplies last, not part of workshop.))
Ink - CTMH Rosemary, Toffee
Gems - Silver Bells Dots X7298D (Silver gems comes with this kit; but I used the bronze color in these special dots.)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Christmas or Halloween (2 of 5)
  The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (2 of 3) 
                                                                   (Thursday)    
                   (Wednesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing or Winter & sentiment (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - ATG w sentiment (2 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)     






This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I like the non-traditional holiday colours. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers and design used on this card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and beautiful neutral tones, so elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done and a lovely soft colour palette for a seasonal card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping December challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card with a lovely ornament too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegantly beautiful. I love the fact that you even did the inside as well. Just lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue. I cannot wait to see more of your creations
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge. Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gloria. I get a vintage vibe from it. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Gloria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at a Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card with a lovely sentiment!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria