Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas Card Wishing You Joy Using CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I can't believe it is approximately 9 days until Christmas.  What happened to the time?  Take care of yourself during this busy season.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

Here is another Christmas card I created.  I used the awesome CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7088. This stamp and thin cut set is still in stock as of today; but get yours as soon as you can; as it retires at the end of Dec, or while supplies last.

This is my 2nd favorite of items available in the CTMH Nov/Dec catalog.  I love most of the items; but did not get time to use other new items; because I was having so much fun creating with these Silver Bells items. (which includes ornaments and sentiments)   

 

CTMH Christmas Card 

Using CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7088



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Star outside and leaves with berries inside -CTMH Silver Bells Paper with Stickers X7298S

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Charcoal
Ink - CTMH Charcoal

Colors Used - Sky Blue, Hawthorn Brown, Flint Gray, Oak Tree and Nettle Green





Sentiment Inside







I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
     Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Saturday)
    Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (4 of 4)   
                            Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)                           As You Like It Challenge - ATG/Why? (Using one of favorite stamp/thin cuts for Christmas cards this year) (1 of 3)  (Thursday) 
Cards 4 Galz Challenge - Christmas Card (1 of 3)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas (No limit)
Creative Inspiration Challenge - Christmas or New Years (1 of 3)  (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges - ATG/options (4 of 5)






This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute with the coloured image against the neutral background. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a pretty coloured bauble. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and the inside is wonderful, I did get your comment at KCC and I tried to add it too, not working but thank you very much for playing our challenge. Somethings isn't working right with the linky tool.

    Leanne DT KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bauble and the way it stands out against those lovely papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. You did a great job incorporating the designer paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria