Monday, July 3, 2023

Thinking of You card Using CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking Stamp with CTMH Mix In July - August Paper Pack

Hello friends!  I hope you are having a nice day.  I know the USA is celebrating July 4th holiday/Intendance Day.  I have been hearing fireworks for over a week already.  LOL!  It has been extremely hot here in Southern CA for a few days now.  It was over 100 degrees several days in a row.  I think I read that it is hot all over the US right now.  Please stay cool and drink a lot of liquids.

I have been creating cards and have 9 new ones in the past week.  I don't think I have been this creative in years.  LOL!  I am taking advantage of my creativity and having so much fun.  I have started a system with CTMH Stamp organizers for some of my stamps that will hopefully allow me to remember to use new ones.  I have been finding all kinds of gorgeous stamps and papers that I have not used at all.  

I used the CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z8049 (Stamp set only is C1958); and the stamp set is still available.  I love this stamp and it would be easy to fussy cut if I didn't already have the thin cuts.  It is perfect for every type of card that you would need; except maybe some men may not want flowers on their cards.  LOL! I used the new CTMH Mix In Paper Pack July/August (X9050) for the paper and the strip across the middle is from CTMH Four Seasons - Summer Paper Pack - X8035 (retired).  I almost always purchase at least 2 packs of the Mix In Papers. They are fabulous!  

CTMH Thinking of You Card

CTMH Cherish - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z8049 

(Stamp set only is C1958 which would be easy to fussy cut)  Thin cuts sold out.

Close Up View

Thinking of You Sentiment - CTMH Sincere Expressions A1146 (retired)



Inside Card
Thin 
Sentiment - CTMH Sending Paper Hugs - CC32320 (retired)
Photo of paper color not accurate.




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers 

Paper Strip across middle - Zip strip from CTMH Four Seasons - Summer (retired)
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Bluebird 
Thinking of You Sentiment - CTMH Sincere Expressions A1146 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Paper Hugs - CC32320 (retired)
Flowers inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (retired)
Ink - Versa Fine Black, CTMH Bluebird inside
Dots - CTMH Blue Dots Z4629 (available; but retiring soon)

Copic Markers
Flowers - Y11, Y15, B23, B26
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Berries - R17, R27


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) 
As You Like It Challenge - Plain or Patterned Papers (I use both; but I have to say I love patterned papers; but not all of them).  LOL!)  (1 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
          (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (9 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Flowers) (No limit)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)











See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Birthday card I love it.
    I e-mailed you to all your different addies and the were all retuned - You did not send me your physical address for the prize.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #326 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you my address on email. I just forwarded it again. I hope it works this time.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, so striking in the colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! A great job at coloring and I like how the colors inspired your card! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Gloria - what a great color combo! Your coloring of the blossoms is fabulous, and I LOVE those shiny blue accent dots! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour palette, it looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the color combo, Gloria, and your paper choices were perfect! While I'm here, thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Catz. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and gorgeous colour combo!
    Thank you for joining with Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge.
    Good luck with your entry.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful floral card with wonderful colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colorful, floral card. Blue is my favorite, so this is very appealing to me. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at AYLI Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers and the colors are great together. Thanks for playing along with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria