Sunday, October 6, 2024

Thinking of You Using Conie Fong Succulents and Cactus Bundle

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope everyone is doing well and finding time to do something fun.  Southern CA continues to be hot, upper 90's and low 100's.  I guess it is better than what the East coast has had to deal with Hurricane Helene. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.  

I created several cards using Conie Fong Succulents & Cactus Bundle.  I am in love with these images.  I like those with faces just as much as the ones without faces.  They can be used for any occasion.  You can purchase this set of 12 images in her Conie Fong Etsy store, link below, above photo or you can learn to draw them yourself at DrawWithConie on her YouTube channel.


         Thinking of You Using Conie Fong Succulents & Cactus Bundle



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.

Dies
Frames - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles
Hearts - CTMH

Paper - K & Co. - Susan Winget
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Green Apple
Sentiment on front - Conie Fong Maisy & Cory Mice
Sentiment inside - Crafters Companions Positive Thoughts
Ink - Versa Fine Black

Copic Markers
Succulent in pink pot- RV10, YG11
Pink Pot - RV10, RV00
Succulent in Middle Pot - G43, YG13, B24
Blue Pot - B21, B24
Heart Succulent - YG11, B41
Small blue pot - B0000, B21, B24
Heart on stick - RV00



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG or Autumn (1 of 3)
               A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Add a sentiment (2 of 3)
                Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 5)  
      Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
 Cut It Up Challenge - Based on a Song (The Cactus Song (My Magnificent Succulent) I Kids Songs I Beth Jean on YouTube) (1 of 3)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 4) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (1 of 6)
       Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
Try It On Tuesday - Autumn Magic (Autumn colors Card base) (No limit) (Tuesday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option Animal - (No limit)



                                    

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria