Monday, December 18, 2023

Season's Greetings Using CTMH Silver Bells

Hello friends!  How are you?  It is supposed to rain here for the next 4 days; which means someone is probably getting snow somewhere in the mountains in CA.  I also see that the East Coast is getting lots of rain with flooding.  What a mess!  Please stay safe everyone and enjoy the Holiday season.

I am sharing another Christmas card.  I used CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7088; but there are only a few left in stock.  If the stamp and thin cuts is sold out; CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking stamp set C1995 may be available.  The current catalog ends Dec 31; and many items have sold out.  The paper pack is still available with and without stickers.  


CTMH Slimline Christmas Card

Using CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7088

CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking stamp set C1995 may be available if the stamp and thin cuts is sold out.  




Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Slimline Rectangle

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mink, Charcoal, Mink light side 
Sentiment inside - CTMH Picture This Christmas CC10226 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Charcoal

Colored Pencils CTMH Natural Landscape Z7038
Used Sky Blue, Flint Grey, Oak Tree and Hawthorn Brown






I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
     Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                            Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)   
My Time To Craft Challenge - Letter S (Silver/Season's Greetings/Slimline/Silver Bells name of stamp & thin Cuts) (1 of 3)
                       As You Like It Challenge - ATG/Why? (Using one of favorite stamp/thin cuts for Christmas cards this year) (1 of 3)  (Thursday)
Cards 4 Galz Challenge - Christmas Card (2 of 3) 
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas (No limit)
Creative Inspiration Challenge - Christmas or New Years (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges - ATG/options (5 of 5)






This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Another card with pretty colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Nice design and colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Happy Holidays and the best to you in 2024. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am wearing a different hate. Lovely card. Very nicely designed and coloured. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Happy Holidays and the best to you in 2024. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoyed a different size of card and love your creation using 3 different image panel. thank you for joining us at C4Galz Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - I love that the focal ornament is in the centre with random ornament images in the other openings. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the slimline design and your coloring of the ornamnets is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft Christmas! - DT Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a nice collection and you gave it a fabulous presentation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at a Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria