Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Thinking of you Using CTMH September Stamp of the Month Thoughtful Tokens S2309

Hello friends!   How are you?  It has been too hot to do anything outside; but I am looking forward to fall weather.  LOL!  I hope you have time to do something fun.

I am so in love with this CTMH Thoughtful Tokens, Sept. SOTM S2309.  I just can't seem to stop using it.  LOL!  It is fun to color and I have been using my new CTMH Bright & Vivid Colored Pencils Z7039 a lot since I bought them.  We have 3 sets with 12 pencils in each set.  Purple and yellow are my two favorite colors; so I had to use that new CTMH Royal ink.  It is a lot prettier in person.  Purples are one of those colors that is hard to get a good photo.  

I used our new CTMH Slimline Card Front Stencil Pack 2.  I did buy the bundle which includes Stencil Pack 1 also.  I love stencils; but I don't always know what to create with them.  I wanted this to look like a trellis behind the image, in the center of the card.  

CTMH Thinking of You Card 

Using CTMH Thoughtful Tokens, Sept. SOTM S2309



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies & Stencils
Scalloped Circle Tag - CTMH Fancy Tags Thin Cuts Z4305 (retired)
Butterfly - Fussy cut from CTMH Sept SOTM set S2309
Tag for sentiment on front - CTMH Thin Cuts Tabs Z3983 (cut in half-retired)
Inside frame - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Image with Butterfly and sentiment front CTMH Thoughtful Tokens, Sept. SOTM S2309
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade Dark side (DS), Royal Light side (LS)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Inks - CTMH Royal (new), Lemonade and Black
Small Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263
Larger Bling - CTMH Glitter Gems (from old card kit) (Can use Z4191 or Clear Sparkles and color them with ink colors)

Butterfly - Sunburst Yellow (with Royal stamp pad for stamping)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
  Daisy Chain Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes (Dots around the circle) (No limit) (Saturday)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (5 of 8)
Triple B Challenge - Blooms, Bird, Butterflies (3 of 3)
                               Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
                                     Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
                           Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
                                  Krafty Chicks Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
               DL.ART September Linky Challenge - ATG (1 a day)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (4 of 8)             

       






CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Gloria, what a beautiful card. That stencil background is really a great choice and I really like the colors you've used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, lavender and yellow are two of my favorite colors together!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria