Friday, September 15, 2023

All Occasion Card Using CTMH "Harvest Blessings"

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It cooled down a little bit here in Southern CA and now it is going to start climbing back up.  LOL!  I think most people in US are enjoying fall weather.  

I have been busy creating cards when I get a chance at night, instead of watching TV.  Lately, I find it is more relaxing than TV.  I created 4 cards using this new CTMH "Harvest Blessings" stamp set, C1989.  I love it.  I normally like pastels; but these colors are fabulous and CTMH The Good Life Paper Pack X7296B or with stickers is X7296S is my favorite.  I just bought my third pack of it tonight.  I also used the new crackled look stamp from CTMH Design Elements D2196, on the front of this card and another card reversing the paper.  

I used the template/layout from CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6 - 9048, from page 48 and 49. (order 9048) This new volume includes both scrapbooking, 10 regular cards and 5 slimline cards.  You can also use the templates/layouts for either cards or scrapbooking.  I am going to try that sometime as well.  I watched a video yesterday of another consultant using the scrapbooking layout to create cards.

CTMH You Are In My Thoughts

Using CTMH "Harvest Blessings" stamp set, C1989


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Front frame - CTMH Stitched Card front & Background thin cuts Z4652 (retired)
Square with sentiment - CTMH Stitched Quilt Shapes Z4258 (retired)
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
Image of Wheat - Fussy cut from stamp set

Images & sentiments (inside and outside) - CTMH "Harvest Blessings" stamp set, C1989
Layout/Pattern for this card - CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6 - 9048; page 48/49
Paper CTMH The Good Life Paper Pack X7296B or with stickers is X7296S 
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mist (DS) and (LS inside).
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Mist (retired)
Ink - CTMH Mist, Mocha, Harbour
Bling - CTMH Blue Belle Glitter Gems Z7001 (retired)
Dots inside - CTMH Journey Dots (includes dots, hearts, stars) X7005 (new)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Thinking of You (1 of 3) (Saturday)
  Daisy Chain Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes (Dots around the circle) (No limit) 
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (6 of 8)
                     Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
                                     Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
                           Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
As You Like It Challenge - Fav Autumn/Winter and Why (1 of 3) (Autumn - cooler but not cold, gorgeous fall colors) (Thursday)
           The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG (5 of 5)  
               Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - Signs of Fall (colors) (1 of 3)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
               DL.ART September Linky Challenge - ATG (1 a day)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (5 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Autumn Colors (1 of 3)  

       






CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and so elegant! I just love the brown and blue color combo. Thank you sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Gloria! Elegant and soft. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCACC. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, Gloria - love your papers and that crackle stamp.

    Thanks for joining us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria