Saturday, May 6, 2023

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea

Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  It has been crazy weather here in Southern CA.  It was hot for a few days, then cooler and then rain.  I hope you are all enjoying your spring or whatever season it is where you live. 

I had so much fun coloring this gorgeous image.  I am in love with some of the new digital papers I purchased or got free from Creative Fabrica.  This is one of them.  The colors are not as bright and vibrant when I print them from my computer; but they are still gorgeous.

I used the new Conie Fong "Seashell Rosealea".  I am in love with this sweet image.  I love coloring hair.  I still need to improve on coloring; but I think I do as well as I can with my deformed fingers.  It is hard sometimes to do anything with this arthritis.  It is such a blessing to be able to color/create, doing something I truly love doing.


Conie Fong "Seashell Rosealea"




Inside Card
Using CTMH "More Than Imagined" A1285



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies - Heart & Flower Die cuts - CTMH Four Seasons Spring X8034S (retired)

Happy Birthday digital image - Conie Fong Tricycle Gnome & Sentiment Bundle
Paper - Creative Fabrica Aurora Glitter Frame digital paper 
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and reverse side of Blossom (retired)
Sentiment Inside - CTMH More Than Imagined A1285
Dots - Gina Marie Designs (couldn't find name)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - RV52, RV63, V05 plus white gelly roll pen
Flowers in hair - Y11, Y15
Lips - V05
Eyes - BG10 or BG11 (I forgot)
Blouse - RV52, RV63
Shells - BG0000, BG15, BG10, BG11, BG57, BG32, BG34, Y11, Y15, V12, V15, V17, BV01, B21, B24, RV10, RV11, Y13, RV00, RV55, RV02
Starfish - in hair - E50, E53, RV00 
Starfish with shells - Y15, Y17
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Coral - RV55, RV66
Round dots in hair (Pearls) RV02 and Stardust Stickles


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


The Corrosive Challenges Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
 As You Like It Challenge - Spring or Summer (Why? I love Spring; because Summer is too Hot)(1 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)   
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (1 of 3)   (Friday)  
Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge - Rainbow Colors (I couldn't find a list of colors featured; but mine do appear on that photo) (No limit) 
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG/Island Paradise (shells)
                           The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See list (fav color combo)Spring Colors (1 of 3)        
    The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (Sophie's Seashell Scramble is a board game.) (1 of 5)Thursday)
                 Through the Purple Haze - Color Palette (I used 4 of 5 colors.  Not sure if you have to use all of them or not.  Sorry.) (1 of 3)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Passion For Markers Challenge - Use A Cute Character (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge - Use all 5 colors - (1 of 3)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life)(1 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers


CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


24 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and fabulous colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is stunning and your colouring is terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining us we Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Rosalea, she reminds me of a lovely mermaid. Great card Gloria, Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! That background is so magical and the framing wonderful with all the sparkle...just perfect for this beautiful image! Your coloring brings her to life! Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina ps...had to remove the comment above, I typed the wrong challenge! It's been a Looong 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper is beautiful and I think your coloring is gorgeous! What a sweet image! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card, Gloria! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absoutley Gorgoues card ..love it .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation with this gorgeous image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge as well as Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning! A gorgeous image and your colouring is fab too - I think you've done a great job of her hair! Love the colours you've used too. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Gloria. Your image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. Love her purple hair! Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card and lovely colouring Gloria… she is gorgeous x

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Gloria! Love the image and the digital paper you used. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, beautiful coloring and love the blended background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Please check out Double Trouble for challenge "Mother Goose", Mary Mary Quite Contrary, using element cockle- shells is perfect for current challenge... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that softer rainbow behind that lovely image. Beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the background! Very pretty card. Thanks so much for entering our May Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    (Hugs) Cara
    The Outlawz Color Challenges.
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love your card!!! Thanks for joining the Colour challenge at the Outlawz Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, Gloria - her hair looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gloria your card is beautiful, thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining the colour challenge at The Outlawz with your beautiful card Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria