Monday, February 5, 2024

Sending A Smile Card Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Say It With Flowers

Hello friends!   How are you?  We are having a really bad storm in California with high winds and lots of rain.  It has caused flooding in some areas already; and some people have lost electricity.  We are supposed to have steady rain for 3 days.  I try to stay indoors, especially when it is this bad.  Please be careful to anyone dealing with bad weather.  

I had so much fun coloring and creating with this gorgeous CTMH February Stamp of the Month S2402 without thin cuts and Z7116 with thin cuts.  I prefer most of my stamps with thin cuts; as I hate fussy cutting.  Lol!  I am still creating with this stamp set.  I just can't seem to stop.

CTMH All Occasion Card 
Using February Stamp of the Month with Thin Cuts Z7116
See photos and information below for February Stamp of the Month (options)



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Paper - CTMH Mix In - X9005 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Ballerina light side
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - A2 size - X254
Sentiment outside & inside - CTMH Random Act of Cardness S1909 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Soft Pink Z3608 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black 
Bling - CTMH Make Waves Sequins & Gems Z4142 (retired)

Copic Markers 
Flowers - RV00, RV11
Leaves - YG11, YG13, YG17




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
 Colorful Options Challenge - Pink (1 of 3)
         Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamps (No limit)  (Thursday)
               The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (2 of 5) 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) 
 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
 A Place To Start Challenge - Monochrome (1 of 8) (Am I allowed the green for the leaves?  If not, please delete?  The one photo had green leaves on your site) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)

Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. Love this design! The background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love all these cards!!! Good job! 😍
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, what a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, this is quite lovely and just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for a wonderful response to our theme at A Place to Start!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful, delicate card. Loving all of the details, texture on this beauty. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria