Monday, February 19, 2024

Sending You Love Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month Say It With Flowers

Hello friends!  It is raining here in Southern CA.  I feel really bad for the places that are flooding and having mud slides.  I have always wanted to live near the mountains; but I am grateful I don't when we have these horrible storms.  Please stay safe out there for those having to get on the roads.

I created several cards using the CTMH February Stamp of the Month, "Say It With Flowers"; which comes with or without thin cuts.  I love the thin cuts and I a super happy that CTMH started adding them as an option with some of the Stamps of the month.  


CTMH Sending You Love Card
Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month, "Say It With Flowers"
Comes with or without thin cuts (See information below)


Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Flower CTMH February Stamp of the Month Say It With Flowers Z7116
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Paper - CTMH Mix In X9005 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Lemonade, Black
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (A2 size) X254
Flower & Sentiment outsideCTMH February Stamp of the Month Say It With Flowers S2402 without thin cuts and Z7116 with thin cuts
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Lemonade Z3803 (retired)

Copic Markers
Flower - Y11, Y15
Leaf - YG13, YG17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add A Heart (2 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) 
        Triple B Challenge - Blooms (No limit) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Fav Digi or Physical Stamps and Why (I love both; but I have been making cards for my sister; so I am using both digital and physical stamps right now.) (2 of 3) (Thursday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (yellow/green)  (2 of 3)
               The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (5 of 5) 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG using paper (1 of 3)  (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) 
(Tuesday)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - AG/Dots/Stripes (I have both dots and stripes on this card) (1 of 3) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (2 of 8) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)





Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love your pop of color with your flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautifully designed card, Gloria, although I don't really see how it relates to our mood board. Thanks for thinking of us and entering your card at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the layout of the design and the lovely sentiment inside. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely floral, so dainty and sweet, and so is the card Gloria! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love the images. https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card with this set, Gloria. The yellow really stands out nicely with black and white. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and yellow is one of my favourite colour combos, so prettily done as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stamp set, I like the CAS use of it for your card, very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a delicate flower and the design is beautiful. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, I love the CAS look. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaiube

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful floral card, I love pansies and a great design too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful floral design - very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria