Sunday, February 25, 2024

All Occasion Mini Slimline Card Using Conie Fong Cat With Balloons

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope you are having time to craft or to do something you love.  It seems to get harder each day to find time for ourselves in this very busy world we live in.  I actually went with my husband yesterday for the day to visit his parents and aunt/uncle grave sites.  We found a wonderful restaurant not far from the cemetery and had a wonderful lunch.  We were gone all day; so it was a very long day.  Traffic was really bad coming home.

I got lucky and was able to get two cards created with this cute new little Conie Fong Cat With Balloons.  There are also a new Cat Family; but I haven't had time to do anything with them yet.  I am a cat lover; so I know I will use them.  

Conie Fong Art & Design has created a free Draw With Conie YouTube series teaching you how to draw.  It is a fun way to learn to draw.  Conie has been adding some of the images to her Etsy store.  This Cat With Balloons is one of her new images, that the DT are sharing this weekend.  I love this sweet image and it was very easy to color.  I haven't colored much since November, I think.  I need to learn how to color all over again.  Lol! 


Conie Fong "Cat With Balloons" 




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame inside and outside - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Mini Slimline
Hearts inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts (retired)

Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Art & Design at Etsy for other images and sentiments.
Paper - CTMH Mix In's X9017 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya light side, Lemonade light (for hearts)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Enjoy The Little Things CC1148 (retired)

Copic Markers
Cat - E50, E53, RV00
Balloons - R20, R21, R22, R32



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bright colors (3 of 3)
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
As You Like It Challenge - Masculine or Feminine - Why (I love making feminine cards.  I am not very good at creating the masculine cards) (2 of 3) (Thursday)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
 (Tuesday)
 (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (5 of 8) (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the kitty and great to see the inside done too..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute card, Gloria. I love the kitty and the scene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria