Friday, August 4, 2023

Just For You Card Using Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea Using CTMH Products

Hello friends!  Are we having fun yet????  It is still hot here in Southern CA and most of USA.  We rarely have high humidity; but it has been very humid and that with the heat makes it feel even hotter.

I created this card when it was first released.  I love this image so much; that I decided to save this card to share in our Conie Fong Ladies/Girls Celebration this month.  She is one of my favorites and I had to stop myself from coloring her more than I did already.  LOL!  This is Conie Fong "Seashell Rosealea".  I think she is perfect and would love to see her with flowers also.  There is also a Conie Fong Rosealea Mermaid, in case you haven't seen her.    

This paper is one of my favorites; and is part of CTMH Mix In Papers Apr/Jun X9048.  I loved these papers so much that I bought 3 packs of them.


Conie Fong "Seashell Rosealea"



Close Up View



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frames on front - My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1
Sentiment frames - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle Dies
Shell embellishments on front and inside - CTMH At The Beach Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3972 

Image on front - Conie Fong "Seashell Rosealea".  
Paper - CTMH Mix In - Apr-June X9048 (Still in stock)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side Papaya
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired) "Just For You"
Sentiment inside - Conie Fong "Twinkle Emily Bundle"
Shell embellishments on front and inside - CTMH At The Beach Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3972 
Ink - CTMH Papaya
Ink for stamping images - Memento Black
Dots & Stars on front - CTMH Dots Red Z4626 (includes circle, stars and hearts)
Stickles (Glitter) - Ranger Stardust Stickles

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - R00, R11, RV42 (Braid BG01, BG45)
Eyes - BG01, BG0000
Lips - RV02
Flowers in hair - BG0000, BG01
Shell in hair - BG0000, BG23
Pearls in hair - RV02
Starfish (2) - Y13, Y15
Coral - R00, R11
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Small round blue shells - BG11, BG23
2 darker blue shells - BG23, BG34
Papaya small shells - RV42
Round pink shells - RV02
Shell embellishments front - RV00, BG01, BG45
Shell embellishments inside - RV00, RV11


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Square (2 of 3) (Sunday)
   As You Like It Challenge - Gingham or Florals (I love flowers as they are so cheerful; but Ginghams are really pretty too).  LOL!)  (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (3 of 8)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 6)  (Friday)
   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Summer (1 of 5)  (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - Let It Shine/ATG (2 of 3) 
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)


Only $5 with a $50 purchase or Free for VIP with $50 purchase





CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and colourful. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty and gorgeous colouring,

    thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring on this sweet image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring of the sweet image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Gloria, loving these wonderf summer colors and gorgeous image! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning coloring Gloria! I love the Peachy color palette. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.We appreciate the support!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. How lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at LeAnn’s World 101!

    lovies, =o) kel
    LeAnn’s World 101 DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria