Friday, December 8, 2023

Christmas Slimline Card Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292

Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  It is that time of the year; when everyone is super busy with all the holidays.  I finished my Christmas cards a couple days ago; and we finally finished our newsletter today.  I am ready to start sending Christmas cards out. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season and enjoy time with your family and  friends.

This CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292 is my favorite cardmaking workshop that CTMH has ever had.  I have created more cards with this kit than any others I have ever owned.  I especially like that there are a lot of thin cuts and you don't have to stamp or color everything before cutting.  I do enjoy coloring; but it is nice to be able to create some cards without stamping and coloring.  I love creating the inside as well as the outsides of my cards.


CTMH Christmas Card

CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292



Inside Card

 

Supplies used to create this card:


Ornaments, Bows, outside sentiment, papers, cardstock, glitter gems, card base & envelopes - included in this Cardmaking WorkshopSee photo below.
Cardstock used - CTMH White Daisy, Charcoal & Toffee (included in kit) 
Slimline Card base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes - X257; regular cards in kit are CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254 (16 cards & envelopes are in this kit.  12 are A2 size and 4 are slimline size; but just in case you want more)
Inside sentiment - CTMH Joy of the Season - CC102312
Inks - CTMH Toffee & Charcoal (not in kit)
Sparkles - CTMH Silver Bells Dots X7298D (in workshop; but just in case you need more)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Christmas or Halloween (3 of 5)
  The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (3 of 3) 
                                                                   (Thursday)    
                   (Wednesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing or Winter & sentiment (3 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - ATG w sentiment (3 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)     






This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so elegant with this palette. Love the additional sentiment inside. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card: inside and outside, both are so nice.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft muted colours on this. i can see why you like that kit. Thanks for sharing this with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge. Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, this is beautiful. Thanks for the clarification about the colors on your entries, I didn't think it was the same card twice. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Your recipient is going to love it. The colors of that kit are beautiful. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hanging ornaments are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria