Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong "Rosealea Mermaid" with CTMH Products

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It is a gorgeous sunny day here in Southern CA.  It is only supposed to get 71 degrees today; but then it will start getting warmer.  I love the Spring weather and do not like it when it is 80's and above.  I don't do well in hotter weather.  

I created this 2nd card last month using the fabulous Conie Fong "Rosealea Mermaid".  I was not a Mermaid person until I fell in love with this beauty.  And now we have a second lady called Conie Fong Seashell Rosealea, that is not a mermaid.  I have used that one 3 times.  Normally I don't like to use the image a second time so soon; but coloring this hair is so much fun!  I love coloring hair; especially in different colors.  Both images come in both JPG and PNG formats.

Conie Fong "Rosealea Mermaid"




Close Up View



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion

Paper - Digital
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade
Sentiment inside - CTMH To Another Year - A1263
Ink inside - CTMH Capri 
Dots - CTMH Orange/Yellow dots Z4632 (hearts, stars, dots)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y23, YR23
Lips - RV02
Eyes - BV02, RV0000
Braid - BV00
Pearls - BV02
Tail, Skirt, Bikini Top - BV02, Y11
Small Shell - Y11, BV01
Big Shell - RV0000, RV000, RV00
Bikini Top & Skirt - Stickles Star Dust



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3)
 As You Like It Challenge - Spring or Summer (Why? I love Spring; because Summer is too Hot)(3 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)   
           Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - For The Girls (3 of 3)   (Friday)  
Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge - Rainbow Colors (I couldn't find a list of colors featured; but mine do appear on that photo) (No limit) 
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG/Island Paradise (shells) (3 of 3)
                           The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See list - Spring Colors (3 of 3)        
    The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (Mermaid Island is a board game) (3 of 5)Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life)(3 of 8)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Spring (Colors/Thoughts of Spring) (3 of 3)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers


CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

17 comments:

  1. Love the mix of blue and purple with the lime green - very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've colored this beauty; especially her hair! Great card Gloria, Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours for your Mermaid card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful mermaid card, her hair is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge too!

      Delete
  5. Wow you've made a fantastic job with the colouring, it's perfect. A great card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another beautiful image and fantastic coloring. It shows that you like coloring hair... so perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! I love this full mermaid. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful map
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt morgans art world

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love your card!!! Thank you for joining the Festive Friay challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore this card - the colours are so dreamy and the mermaid and colouring is awesome! Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting Melx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful image and your coloring is amazing! I just love mermaids. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Mer-May! This is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one too - more beautiful colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria